Dolphins-Packers Game Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Packers Game Thread

Lucky defensive stand there. Madison looks rusty today, not sure why. Got beat by Driver, and had Ahman Green get wide open (at the line, it looked like he was on Ahman). Oh well, we're still tied and we got the ball. Just don't give it to Konrad.

The Packers look kind of sloppy right now. Hopefully the get it together soon. What do you guys think?

Well Lucas has tripped on the opening snap, threw the next ball low, then got smart and handed it off a bunch lol.

The running game looks good early, the only exception being Konrad's fumble on a good clean strip.

Surtain, I don't know how he kept that off the ground, simply amazing.

Favre was pressured into that int. I think we know what we have to do...BLITZ

LMAO. Good first quarter. The offense is moving the ball, there's is too. We got some lucky breaks, they did too. Good game so far, hopefully our defense will pull something together. Lucas is finally running, what a blessing.

CRIS CARTER! WHAT THE HELL! THIS GUY WAS GOOD? DAMN, 1 DROP AND 1 FUMBLE IN 1 QUARTER AND 5 SECONDS!

Another fumble. Looks like the team isn't used to the cold. This is bad. Can we cut Carter yet?

Damn, our offense has looked good, until we couldn't hold onto the ball. That was lucky too, he had it wrapped up pretty good, I don't know how it came out.

Yes it was a joke. Great now Green Bay has awakened and throwing, catching and running now. Good sack by Greenwood though

I'm more pissed at Madden than anything right now. He might as well just ass rape Favre and all of the Fudge-Packers (PUN INTENDED!) right now...

Back
Top Bottom