Dolphins-Packers Injury Reports | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Packers Injury Reports

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Injuries shake up Green Bay's line

Injuries shake up Green Bay's line
Left tackle Chad Clifton (knee) is listed as questionable, but a Packers source said he will not play. That means center Mike Flanagan will shift to that spot, with longtime former starter Frank Winters moving to center. Winters has not started since Sept. 29, 2001. Green Bay is already without former starting right tackle Mark Tauscher (knee) for the season, and Earl Dotson has been filling in.
good news for JT and Co.

what?! These people need to get their facts straight. Winters started at center this season more then Flanigan, our starting center, due to his injurie. Packers have been most part did a good job shifting these guys around.

Originally posted by Longlive Pack
what?! These people need to get there facts straight. Winters started at center this season more then Flanigan, our starting center, due to his injurie. Packers have been most part did a good job shiftING these guys around.

no kidding :lol: :lol:

I think maybe that's news from a few weeks ago. Either that or really bad reporting.

Originally posted by Favre4MVP
I think maybe that's news from a few weeks ago. Either that or really bad reporting.

maybe the later of two? Geez Winter's opened up the season at Center(played three weeks there) because of Flanny's broken thumb. :lol: That's just piss poor research if you ask me. :p

Originally posted by WisconsinFan
maybe the later of two? Geez Winter's opened up the season at Center(played three weeks there) because of Flanny's broken thumb. :lol: That's just piss poor research if you ask me. :p

As I was reading the report I was thinking What the hell are they talking about? Talk about inaccurate information. :rolleyes:

As to the research that went into this article, I was thinking more on the lines of the reporter being a Fins fan and was stating wishful thinking on his part. :o

here I will make it easy on you. Every starter on D will be playing expect Joe Johnson(on IR) for the Packers :D

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports every Green Bay Packer except OT Chad Clifton practiced Thursday without setback or concern, including veteran starters QB Brett Favre and DE Vonnie Holliday.

Originally posted by WisconsinFan
here I will make it easy on you. Every starter on D will be playing expect Joe Johnson(on IR) for the Packers :D
Every starter on D will be playing for the Phins and every starter O expect OG (on IR) and Jay :D

Packers | Edwards Injury Update - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
12:43 PT: The Journal-Sentinel reports Green Bay Packers S Antuan Edwards (forearm) practiced with a lighter, thinner cast on Thursday. He’s playing in the team’s dime package right now. Edwards is hoping to reclaim his starting job.

Packers | Anderson Takes Over as Starter - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
12:42 PT: The Journal-Sentinel reports Green Bay Packers rookie Marques Anderson, who was filling in for injured Antuan Edwards, has claimed a starting job at safety for the team.

Originally posted by dolphan39
Every starter on D will be playing for the Phins and every starter O expect OG (on IR) and Jay :D

Not according to ESPN

Miami Dolphins:
OUT: QB Jay Fiedler (thumb)
QUESTIONABLE: T Mark Dixon (ankle); S Trent Gamble (groin)
PROBABLE: DE David Bowens (knee); RB Robert Edwards (knee); QB Ray Lucas (ribs/hip); TE Randy McMichael (foot); G Todd Perry (abdomen); LB Twan Russell (knee); CB Patrick Surtain (knee); RB Ricky Williams (toe)
Green Bay Packers:
QUESTIONABLE: T Chad Clifton (knee); S Antuan Edwards (arm); QB Brett Favre (knee); DE Vonnie Holliday (chest); CB Mike McKenzie (leg)
PROBABLE: RB Najeh Davenport (hamstring); S Darren Sharper (hamstring)

Originally posted by Squirrel
Not according to ESPN
Dixon will play and all the probables will play so all the starters - except Jay - are back :D

Back
Top Bottom