Dolphins/Packers on Xmas Day | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Packers on Xmas Day

It's glorious. Loco will be with the Loco family in Orlando (blegh). So, 10 people and only my BIL and I are football fans. I can't wait until I receive the death stares and comments about it being family Xmas as reasons to not watch it. I've already told them all that if there is any issue with watching the game live, we'll just move Xmas to the following weekend. I can open my shoe shine sponges and other assorted chinesium crap then as well as give them theirs.
I know all about those Death Stares.

I have tickets to this game and i'm torn whether i want to sell them to northerners or go to the game.

I can make my money back for season tickets from selling this one and the Steelers game.

Sixers fan and Dolphins fan...will be my first Christmas living in Florida since 1979 as a kid.

Will most likely get tickets to the Packers game...my Brother-In-Law is a fan, and he'll be down for Christmas, probably.

I live in Aigio, about 2 hours west of Athens. If you drove to Corfu, you probably drove past our city.

No we fly right to Corfu. My parents are from Othoni, western most point of all of Greece so I typically only go there. Haven't been to Athens since 2004.

The NFL will dominate the ratings on Christmas Day. This isn't like other years where the NBA pretty much had the day to themselves. They are in for a rude awakening this Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom