Dolphins Painting In My CPU/Family Room | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Painting In My CPU/Family Room

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My wife actually did this for me for fathers day one year (although she still hasn't completely finished it) she's also working on a Big Miami Dolphins helmet on the opposite wall, and she ordered some green carpet to make a football field out of the floor(don't know how she plans on doing this though)

outlawd2u said:
My wife actually did this for me for fathers day one year (although she still hasn't completely finished it) she's also working on a Big Miami Dolphins helmet on the opposite wall, and she ordered some green carpet to make a football field out of the floor(don't know how she plans on doing this though)
well, it's smart that you did it on white and by the looks of it, you didnt over-do it. i'm glad that we're frigging psyched this much even before a pre-season game. i dont know if fans of other teams feel this way this early. i sort of think not. but what do i know? i'm a misanthrope.

i saw this home of this colt fan and people here in indiana (most ha) do it tacky. not las vegas tacky. jus' tacky. at least yours looks clean.

Back
Top Bottom