Dolphins pass on Page | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins pass on Page

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Dolphins | Passing On Page - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:44:02 -0700

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins will not sign free agent OT Solomon Page (Chargers) before the NFL Draft on Saturday, April 24, according to a source. With the Dolphins passing on the five-year veteran Page, it increases the chances the team will select an offensive lineman with their first draft pick at No. 20 overall in the first round.

Well I didn't think we'd be signing him before the draft, but if for whatever reason the draft doesn't work out for us with an o-lineman...then maybe we'll be giving Page another call after the draft.

Perhaps we are still pressing to get the eagles to swap firsts and grab their guard. Then BPA is without a doubt the best way to go. I love the BPA idea with such a deep draft.

Maybe its just me and I know we need a few O=Lineman but drafting OL with a first round pick just seems boring to me. Then again, like Tony Kornheiser used to say, who cares about relief pitchers and offensive lineman? :lol:

Noodle Arm said:
Well I didn't think we'd be signing him before the draft, but if for whatever reason the draft doesn't work out for us with an o-lineman...then maybe we'll be giving Page another call after the draft.

I agree with you. The draft is too close to do any straight up deals now. Straight up deals will be available after the draft.

Back
Top Bottom