Dolphins-Patriots FWIW! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Patriots FWIW!

While tail-gating and when game started, all the pats fans were talking trash, about how wicked good their team is.
Then, when brady threw that pick 6 they all started turning on him.
Yes, on him, the golden boy!
At half time when everyone was using the bathroom, etc, the pats fans were saying: Brady just isn't himself anymore, he can't do it without Gronk and everyone, who was he even trying to pass to, he should retire, because they don't want to see him play for anyone else, but they think they should get a new QB, etc, etc.

I kept saying, I agree, get rid of that bum! LOL

They kinda thought my comments were funny, but not really... :lol:

I was surprised how quick the fans turned. I guess they aren't used to losing?
Didn't they boo the pats at home earlier this year?

Thanks for sharing.
Truth be told Patriots fans are easily one of the most spoiled fan-bases ever.
The winning record and dynasty is unprecendent.
It's easy to get so use to winning (* who know how much cheating contributed) that it's literally SB or nothing.

As far as fans turing on him that's people in general. A bunch of what have you done for me lately..never mind the previous 6 rings.

Finally, As good-great as Brady is let's not underestimate "again" how often that defense has keep that franchise aflot.
Brady tends to get 90% of the credit but if you watch the game it's obvious their defense is a big reason for their success.

Because they couldn't get a 1st. BB said he did not want us to get the ball back before half. Few years back he would of used them and scored on us. Guess he wasn't confident yesterday .

Fair point regarding the first half -- I remember being in awe when BB opted to take the 10-10 tie into the locker room.

That is when I thought “this really is the beginning of the end for Brady.” I know we always say that, but dude is old.

I think the post was referring to timeouts held by Pats toward the end of the game, though. Why didn’t they use timeouts with 1:30 left, on a roll to the end zone? They didn’t think we would score a TD to win in their house.

Just realized AFC standings for the second half of the season:

Patriots 4-4
Bills 4-4
Dolphins 4-4
Jets 6-2

2020 AFC race could be interesting.

Well, I was wrong about the replay. Dolphins/cheatriots replay starting in just over two hours on NFL Network

We've surprised the Pats many times. I knew seeing us play pretty well at the start of the game that this very well could be one of those games. Amazingly, it may not have been because the Pats did assert themselves to tie the game but for some reason decided not to try to score before half. That to me seemed pretty deflating, no pun intended.
That was a really odd move by New England.

Can someone tell me why the pats didnt use their timeouts on Miami's last td drive? Like when the time hit 1:30 and miami got a first down and was going in? Use the timeouts and give Brady time on clock to move down to get a fg. Their 3 timeouts were useless when they got ball with 24 secs.

The Patriots have done this before in the past. I would bet Bellicheat figured his defense would stop us on that last drive or the refs would call holding and we weren’t scoring a TD. No need to save time if you stop us there on downs or get a turnover. Neither happened and his strategy backfired.

Back
Top Bottom