*** Dolphins @ Patriots POST game thread *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins @ Patriots POST game thread ***

We went into Foxboro and beat a BB coached divisional rival on the road. All the other teams in our division dropped their openers. Tua and the offense flashed, but there's definite reason to be concerned about the offensive line. Aside from the INT, Tua played well. And on the INT, it looked to me like he was trying to do the right thing (throw it away) but just didn't get the ball out of bounds because he got smacked mid throw. Very impressed with DP today. Big game from him.

The haters are going to hate but this is exactly how we needed to start the season: a scrappy, tough win on the road. Lots to clean up, but this is just the start. We add Fuller into the mix next week and onto Allen and the Bills.

Too close for comfort! O-line is still a huge a problem, and IMO Mac Jones looked better than Tua. And, the defense gave up way too many big plays and underneath passes. Maybe it's just me, but if you have to replace your starting QB when you want to run a QB sneak, then you might have the wrong QB.

Glad we won, but the playcalling has to get better. Our players were better than theirs, but they nearly beat us. We have to put our guys in the best positions to make plays, and we did not do that this week.
Chan Gailey had us w 31 min of TOP per game. Today we had 23 min. So far all our 2 offensive coordinators have done is put their heads together and made an ass of themselves.

I can't believe we won, I feel like we lost for some reason.

I really like Tua, but I'm worried. Even if it isn't all his fault, it will always be his fault by the fans or media.

Back
Top Bottom