Dolphins-Patriots Thread | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Patriots Thread

yankeehillbilly said:
Penalties, turnovers, and poor playcalling. Fire Dave on the spot and make him find his own way back to Miami.
Amen, that sums it up. No discipline whats so ever and it looks like the D is loosing its intensity, finally.
This jerk has to go already, WTF :fire:

i think that the improvements we saw in this game will not neccesarily carry over the rest of the way. 1st, this is a division foe. 2nd, they were going to set then record for most wins that was held by the Dolphins, and 3rd, our recent history against them, all lead to believe that this game was one where the players were more fired up than usual. Next week we will probably revert to our 0-4 ways.
That's not to say that we played great despite those reasons mentioned, we still sucked for half the game and committed untimely mistakes.
All in all it was a better effort but to me it is clouded by the fact that these were the patriots. It's just like the Browns who happen to play great against the ravens when they match up half the time.

PatsWin2002 said:
That's OK. It was all part of the gameplan.

Gameplan? WTF kind of gameplan is that? :lol:

Patriots Gameplan for Oct. 10 2004:

Don't throw the ball, possibly not even run it

Wait for Miami to pull a Miami

As long as Wannstedt is coach, just sit back and relax.

Sadly, this is probably spot on. :cry:

Samphin said:
Gameplan? WTF kind of gameplan is that? :lol:

Patriots Gameplan for Oct. 10 2004:

Don't throw the ball, possibly not even run it

Wait for Miami to pull a Miami

As long as Wannstedt is coach, just sit back and relax.

Sadly, this is probably spot on. :cry:

Brady didn't need to carve you guys up to win. You knew you were gonna see plenty of Dillon today. You take what you're given and go with it.

....and the Wanny thing always holds true.

Well I said befroe the game that we could not make any mistakes today in order to win and we had 1int 1 fumble and 11 penaltys. But to hold Brady to 76 yds on 19 att is outstanding IMO. We had chances still to win it but fell short.

I cant say I am all that impressed with New England...yes they have won 19 straight but have they dominated anyone during this streak?? They have won
a lot of overtime games and last minute games. They have had a lot of luck long the way...yes, i think they are the best team in the AFC East,,,but I would not say they are the best team in the NFL.

They have good coaching. They have the ability to make the game changing play on both sides of the ball. They have depth.

Back
Top Bottom