les dauphins

jesus of suburbia
Reaction score
1st: Jay cutler or Huff
2nd:Jason Allen or Omar Jacobs
3rd:Mark Settersrom
4th:Will Derting
5th:Donte Whitner

not sure how many picks we have after this. I would be pretty happy with this draft except if Cutler and Huff are gone i'd probably go with Ty Hill

what I would like to see in the first two rounds: (Cutler not an option unless we trade up)

1st : Michael Huff or Jimmy Williams
2nd : Brodie Croyle

in all I believe we have 16th pick (1st rd), 49th pick (2nd rd), 72nd pick (3rd rd.), 102nd pick(4th rd), and three 7th round picks....could be wrong however..

I like Jacobs over Croyle he's to slow and if D-Mac is still our left tackle he'd be killed

In_Flames said:
what I would like to see in the first two rounds: (Cutler not an option unless we trade up)

in all I believe we have 16th pick (1st rd), 49th pick (2nd rd), 72nd pick (3rd rd.), 102nd pick(4th rd), and three 7th round picks....could be wrong however..

I think thats more realistic and i can live with that

this should probally be moved to the draft section ;)

In_Flames said:

I love those 2 picks.

I am jumping on the Croyle in '06 Bandwagon officially....ignore my sig, no more Cutler, We Want Croyle! I would love a CB or tackle in the first round, and Croyle is going to be a franchise QB in the second round.

les dauphins said:
1st: Jay cutler or Huff
2nd:Jason Allen or Omar Jacobs
3rd:Mark Settersrom
4th:Will Derting
5th:Donte Whitner

not sure how many picks we have after this. I would be pretty happy with this draft except if Cutler and Huff are gone i'd probably go with Ty Hill

We dont have a 5th.

The problem is that Croyle is gonna be gone before our pick in the 2nd round....he's just moving up and up the boards....if we want him we'll have to make a move and that move imo could be trading down from 16 to the 20's and taking him there and gaining an extra 2nd round pick.We could then get a LB,DB and/or O-lineman.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom