Dolphins place Raekwon Davis on IR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins place Raekwon Davis on IR

Son of a...

disappointed-face-palm.gif

That leg injury looked scary so if he is back in 3 or 6 or at all I think it is better news than when I watched the replay and thought damn, we have lost him for the season. Love the guy too, kept putting his helmet on like he wanted back into the game!

I'm a little surprised honestly, but its possible he was in a lot more pain today than he was on the sideline. Almost guaranteed I guess.

I think this years rule allows unlimited players to return from IR after 3 weeks, so whether you think he's back in 3, 6, 10, 12, 15 etc weeks, you still do what we did today. Even if you expect a season ending injury you do what we did today. At least that's what I thought. Par for the course, we have no info - no diagnosis, no MRI results, no saying whethe he has, or when he was is going to be scanned.

Just hoping so badly it is only 3-5 weeks. No way to to know from today's news, though. Raekwon has Pro Bowl potential. We need him.

Benito Jones come on up imo

That leg injury looked scary so if he is back in 3 or 6 or at all I think it is better news than when I watched the replay and thought damn, we have lost him for the season. Love the guy too, kept putting his helmet on like he wanted back into the game!
I think he would have gone back in if they allowed it. Love that too. Sucks though. He is key cog for this D. I guess no one will ever know wtf the injury even is. Hoping nothing too serious if he could have played.

The knee bent inward way beyond the normal range of motion.

If he didn’t tear his MCL along with his ACL it’s a blessing.

In the meantime, Miami’s run defense is probably going to be tested big time.

Back
Top Bottom