Dolphins place Raekwon Davis on IR | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins place Raekwon Davis on IR

This is great news, I thought he was out for the year..

Benito Jones isn’t gonna jack it at this level..

not having our best DL against the bills is going to hurt. I don't expect us to beat the bills, but I sure hope we do somehow.

Hoping for the best but would personally be surprised if such a big guy suffering a lower leg injury is good to go in 3 weeks unless we've been fortunate.

We can ill afford to lose any DL given our inability to stop the run or bring pressure, but thank God it's only 3 weeks...could be much worse. Bills game plan gentlemen...RUN....RUN....RUN.

I hope we switch to a 4-3 defense this week. It's hard to run 3-4 without a monster nose tackle like Davis.

Nose tackle is vital in a 3-4.

We can ill afford to lose any DL given our inability to stop the run or bring pressure, but thank God it's only 3 weeks...could be much worse. Bills game plan gentlemen...RUN....RUN....RUN.
Nah. It’s not in the Bills dna to play that way.

The run D was good against NE and they hit the QB 9 times. Just because he’s eligible to come off after 3 weeks doesn’t mean he’s not out longer.

Back
Top Bottom