Dolphins Plan To Hire Patrick Graham As Dc | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Plan To Hire Patrick Graham As Dc

Know nothing of him other than he'd been with the Cheats at one time and has been a LB coach for GB.

Flores worked with him for 7 years. We may end up with the youngest coaching staff in the NFL. Not saying that's bad, especially for a rebuild if it's true the team is building through the draft.

Flores worked with him for 7 years. We may end up with the youngest coaching staff in the NFL. Not saying that's bad, especially for a rebuild if it's true the team is building through the draft.

In some ways I think Gase's approach kind of turned people off first time coordinators. It's an interesting debate

Run game coordinator? On defense right?! Anyone got info on him?

I dont even know what to think. So many reports of us tanking that if it is true then who cares... cause we are only going to be a **** show.

Why would we hire a bunch of people from a winning team to do something that winning team never did... Tank!

Dunno much about him. Might be fine

Not exactly the big name DC people have been demanding for years though

Run game coordinator? On defense right?! Anyone got info on him?

I dont even know what to think. So many reports of us tanking that if it is true then who cares... cause we are only going to be a **** show.

Why would we hire a bunch of people from a winning team to do something that winning team never did... Tank!

Known as a good developer of talent. Pretty much all I got lol. Left the Pats for a chance at more career development from what I hear

I don't have a problem with this but don't understand where Bielema fits in or is he no longer part of the plan?

Back
Top Bottom