Dolphins Player Reveals What Referee Told Him About Hitting Tom Brady | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Player Reveals What Referee Told Him About Hitting Tom Brady

Tanking? disgraceful
Signing a rapist? super cool

DA in Pennsylvania said he would pursue any indictments!! Innocent until proven guilty has done America pretty well for over 200 years!! Dont think he is a rapist!!!!

Brady was a 6th round pick for a reason. First of all, he's pretty much a ZERO as an athlete.
If you disagree, go back and research his combine. And funny things is -- his own HC is on record
of basically saying the same thing!

So how does the National Fixed League protect this inferior product?

The blatantly OBVIOUS and consistent "special rules" applied to the Lady are beyond farcical
at this point. I mean this "dude" gets the benefit of flag football rules + soft balls + legalized holding
for his OL + tuck and duck whatever!

There are ZERO such acquisitions against the real men who played the position like Marino.

I hate this subject because it really disturbs me and makes my high blood pressure go zonka!

Brady has to make the NFL millions and millions annually. Of course, they are going to protect a money producing product.

And as an old man I have no problem with this.

Eli Manning may have been benched but I will always have major respect for him for beating those Pats twice.

Ass hat Pats fans are celebrating over it. They’re so stupid, like the early pick the Giants made wasn’t eventually going to take over.

Since Spygate came to an abrupt end Kraft has the NFL and its owners by their collective balls. He orchestrated and knows that dirty little business about the NFL shredding Spygate evidence to protect its monopoly status. I wonder if in hindsight they might have rather taken the one-time public relation hit back then rather than being held hostage.

Ref tell me that a I go massacre that MF my very next opportunity. Layed out concussed plowed and carried off... Dol-phans would pay my fine

This honestly doesn’t surprise me at all. Yet Miami is supposedly getting investigated for “tanking”.
Maybe ESPN and the NFL “shield” should do an investigation about how crooked those refs are.

Plot twist: The refs probably say this to everyone who hits any quarterback, not just Brady.

Not everything is a conspiracy guys!

Back
Top Bottom