Dolphins Players Explain One Thing That Has Changed About Their Team And Why It Has Helped | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Players Explain One Thing That Has Changed About Their Team And Why It Has Helped

Well I'm glad they're one big happy family but go out there and win, that's what really matters.

I think the chemistry stuff is a big deal, but here's where it goes south: All you need is one or two "savvy" vets that teach the young guys "watch out for yourself, winning doesn't matter, only your paycheck does" and "it's a business" and similar refrains and all your hard work creating that team that wants nothing more than to win goes out the window.

I think what’s important, and that’s exactly the way the Patriots have been doing business for a while, is that you have a good salary structure across the players. Nobody likes seeing the guy next to you doing the same thing you are doing for 20 million while you earn 3. The Patriots’ only big free agent signing I can remember is Gilmore.

With the departures of Suh and Pouncey and the non-contract for Landry, the salary structure is moving in the right direction.

This is what Gase has strived for since he got here and it's good to see guys buying in. And I don't think Parker anywhere resembles a malcontent. He is what he is....a guy that struggles to stay healthy. If he was a problem, Gase would've already cut him loose.

Back
Top Bottom