Dolphins Players Reminded Daily To ‘get Over Yourself’ By New Coach Brian Flores | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Players Reminded Daily To ‘get Over Yourself’ By New Coach Brian Flores

Trash rebuttal! How many of those SB did he win without Brady?

When Matt Cassel took the helm when Brady got hurt in the 2008 season.
How many SB did they win? Hell did they even make the playoffs?

Let me help you out...None and They didn't make the playoffs that year.

Cry me a river somewhere else..

lmao this isn't even an argument. Dude has 6 super bowl rings and will go down as the greatest coach ever.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

The year Brady got hurt they went 11-5, which consequently has been our best record in many years. They also plowed us down here at the end of the year in a big game for the division where we could barely force a punt despite them starting Matt Cassell.

How come Manning isn't walking around with 6 rings on his hands? Oh... right... because Belichick can actually sustain a really good defense behind his HoF QB, something even Shula couldn't do.

The myth of Belichick just being lucky or a cheater has long been busted. He's one of the best coaches to ever do it.
I would add that for most of his tenure, he was also the defacto GM, and dealing with free agency, and salary caps, something a vast majority of otherwise sucessful coaches failed miserably at.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe the fricken Pats, but reality is what it is.

You can "Vehemently" all you want. But the record speaks for itself pre-Brady!
He was NOTHING!!!

Hell the year Brady got hurt and the Dolphins won the division also speaks to my point.

Now, I'm not saying he's a bad coach. He's obviously a good coach. But clearly, on his own, he's not this invincible genius.

Looking back on his last 2 years in Cleveland, says he was turning that thing around.

Looking back on his last 2 years in Cleveland, says he was turning that thing around.

Definitely, they would have been a playoff team if Art Modell, their douche-bag owner hadn't sold them in secret.

He has two super bowl rings from being the DC with the Giants under Parcells also.

Some folks don't know what they don't know.

Saying Belichick "got lucky" to win 6 super bowls is like calling Tom Brady a system QB. So just don't.

Definitely, they would have been a playoff team if Art Modell, their douche-bag owner hadn't sold them in secret.

He has two super bowl rings from being the DC with the Giants under Parcells also.

Only because he had LT.......lol.

You can gather up all of the people who think Belichick is just a lucky cheat and have yourself a party at the local Waffle House, corner booth.

What's the matter? Can't wait to get in there and polish his trophies?

You're aware that most fans here, including me, thought exactly like you at one point, right?

The rest of us just didn't get stuck in 2006.

This is a Dolphins forum. I don't care about Belicheat...

That team went 1-7 after Modell announced their departure from Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom