Dolphins players respond to Patriots QB Cam Newton's Instagram on postgame scuffle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins players respond to Patriots QB Cam Newton's Instagram on postgame scuffle

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
My favorite part about the game was the effort and intensity by our team. Yes we got pushed around and were ill prepared to defend what New England came out and did but the effort was there. Coach Flo ripping into the defense in the 2nd quarter, and the scuffle at the end gave me hope.

He ain't gotta worry about Chainkwon Davis getting it. Have to be able to get close to a quarterback in order to snatch his jewelry.

The Dolphins D line had a brutal game. Childish attempts to take his chain (why do players wear chains during a game?) After the game doesn't change that

remember when Kendall Langford lost like a $20k stud earring on the practice field? Don’t understand why guys wear it during these games and practices.

Thanks for posting. I was wondering what happened...NFL network had about a 30 second take on it yesterday...was wondering.

If they actually grabbed his chain after the game, it was probably the only time either of them got close to Newton all day long. Neither Davis or Lawson played well in the game yesterday.

Newton played great, but that showed he's all about himself. Unless, I'm missing something here which is possible.

Thanks for posting. I was wondering what happened...NFL network had about a 30 second take on it yesterday...was wondering.
I don’t think they were actually grabbing at Newton’s chain. Just happened to grab it when they grabbed him by the collar. Newton though had to be talking trash, which Miami should have ignored because well they allowed Newton to be able to talk that trash.

Back
Top Bottom