Dolphins players respond to Patriots QB Cam Newton's Instagram on postgame scuffle | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins players respond to Patriots QB Cam Newton's Instagram on postgame scuffle

Cam got the W for his team and the Fins D looked completely out coached and physically dominated. Just gtfo the field and ignore that classless fool and remember it the next time you play them
and take care of business. Have some class win or lose.
Yeah, I don’t remember Larry Little or Larry Csonka or Paul Warfield talking **** after losing Super Bowl VI to Roger Staubach. I really hope Coach Flores reamed those guys out for their behavior.

Last edited:
Does he have an app that makes his font come out like that? If not he must spend a lot of time writing posts.

I have an inclination the game is going to go a lot different in December, by then there will be plenty of film on them.

Only time dolphins beat N.E is when it dont count..dolphins players need get there head out there ass.. start playing football.. doing stupid ****. You got that much energy win game. No veteran qb scare of miami like that.number 55 getting dumb ass penalty at end of games...doing **** like that kill game

Only time dolphins beat N.E is when it dont count..dolphins players need get there head out there ***.. start playing football.. doing stupid ****. You got that much energy win game. No veteran qb scare of miami like that.number 55 getting dumb *** penalty at end of games...doing **** like that kill game
Hard truths. Miami hasn’t beaten New England when something for both teams was on the line In a long long time

Hard truths. Miami hasn’t beaten New England when something for both teams was on the line In a long long time

We were fighting for the playoffs in the Miami Miracle game. We beat them in 2013 late season. We beat them to open the 2014 season. They don't have a monopoly on meaningful wins.

Beli is a smart man and most likely doesn’t give a damn about cams attitude. You let your studs do whatever it is they need to do to be the best version of themself as long as they aren’t detrimental to the team

cam is a guy that you gotta let be.

Not every player can have humility in spades like Barry Sanders.

Let the man crow.

Let the men in Davie do something about it.

Cam has always been classy. Remember his Super Bowl post game interview? Here near Gainesville we heard a lot of his schtick in the sports media before he washed out and went to Miss. College of Football to prep for Auburn.

Cam has always been classy. Remember his Super Bowl post game interview? Here near Gainesville we heard a lot of his schtick in the sports media before he washed out and went to Miss. College of Football to prep for Auburn.
he's always been a douche, you never see a team go after a guy like that for no reason like the Phins did

What a f—king drama queen, if that necklace was so important why is he wearing it on a football field.
To me if you wanna be dumb enough to wear it while playing, then it’s part of the field. Just like when Ricky was tackled by his hair, refs said it was part of the field

The way I look at it is if you want chain up like Mr. T in a football game, you should get your jewelry broken. I DETEST Cam. Guy is a human pea****. Also, what was with the Crazy Eye's OITHB dried feces hairdo?

Back
Top Bottom