Dolphins Playoff Bound? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Playoff Bound?

if u r talking about our record this year im saying that 10-6 is not out of the question at all

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
the best coaching staff in the league our core is so strong. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl: :cpatch:

You have a rookie HC its a little early to be calling it the best staff in the league.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
what's up everyone man i know im going to take alot of heat for saying this but i really just have that gut feeling we make the playoffs this year.last year i knew that after the whole ricky thing the season was going to spiral my best friend is a huge steeler fan and he told me oh 1 guy won't make a diffrence.well guess what it did that and the coaching just stunk up the place we have alot of talent on this team and now maybe the best coaching staff in the league our core is so strong.maybe im just being a homer but i just truley belive deep down that we will be in the hunt for the playoffs this year. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl: :cpatch:

We wouldn't have made the playoffs if RW had stayed. The team had already given up on the coaching staff. I had predicted 6-10 BEFORE Ricky retired. We have talent, and NOW a coaching staff that has a clue. However I really doubt if we can get all the bugs worked out and everyone on the same page in one year. 8-8 sounds good to me this year, and then next year we get a QB and are able to make a run at the playoffs.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
what's up everyone man i know im going to take alot of heat for saying this but i really just have that gut feeling we make the playoffs this year.last year i knew that after the whole ricky thing the season was going to spiral my best friend is a huge steeler fan and he told me oh 1 guy won't make a diffrence.well guess what it did that and the coaching just stunk up the place we have alot of talent on this team and now maybe the best coaching staff in the league our core is so strong.maybe im just being a homer but i just truley belive deep down that we will be in the hunt for the playoffs this year. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl: :cpatch:

Hope you are right....but I doubt that you are.

Don't expect a strong start in the first couple of weeks. There are a ton of unknown variables that we need to see.
Saban = Rookie head coach. His off season moves, attitude, etc seem to be right on, but he may suffer some growing pains in the NFL. Give a couple weeks for him to get comfortable.
Brown = Rookie running back. I like the pick and am not worried if he can carry a full load all season, but he will have to adjust to the speed of the game. I just pray he delivers on Sundays!
OL = Question mark. Are they a coach away from being good? Will they step up and come together? Will they suck eggs?
QB = Question marks. AJ or Gus? Potential or experience? We don't know who's starting and to be honest we don't know if one is better than the other.
Defense = Changes, changes, changes. Who will step up and replace Surtain? Safeties? DT? New look and schemes, how will our long time vet's adjust?

The Homer in me says yes, we are a playoff caliber team. The realist says hey, next year we will be in the playoffs, no question. We may hit stride after a few weeks and have a solid 2/3 of a season. I have no doubt the team will be greatly improved. We can hope for the playoffs, but don't be disappointed if we don't go.

I dont see why some of you guys are so damn negative!!! Why can't this team make the playoffs? Someone had mentioned we need good QB play and I agree, but we have some nice tools on offense and defense. Why are the Steelers a lock for the playoffs and we aren't?

Why is a team like the Jets a lock for the playoffs and we aren't?

We have just as much TALENT as either of those teams and I know he is a rookie, but I dont care, we have better coaching than the jets! EDWARDS is a complete MORON!

Our Defense has its share of Older players, but has solid talent and we just hired a proven man to handle the defense in Saban. Look what Saban did for the Browns D the short time he was there and he didn't have the same talent.

We have the best RB'S in the NFL on this squad, bar none. When Ricky returns, there isn't a team as deep as us anywhere in the NFL and that is just a simple fact!!

We have decent to good WR'S not including a healthy David Boston, if he does get healthy and can play? We are pretty solid there also. We have a very good TE and from what IVE READ the O line is coming together and looks as if they will actually be able to protect are QB AJ Feeley, who actually has a good enough arm for Linehen's offense.

I feel we will make the playoffs. 10-6

Nope, in the AFC you will need at least 10 wins to make the playoffs, the Dolphins will have 5-7.

Mr. Right said:
Nope, in the AFC you will need at least 10 wins to make the playoffs, the Dolphins will have 5-7.

LOL.

And let me guess, the Bills are going to have 11 or 12 wins, right? :rolleyes:

...At this point, all fans posts who predict records of their teams and their opponents just come across as:
gxelana03blah-1.gif

The Bill are a lock for last place in the AFC east, bank on it..

Mr. Right said:

And the Bills will have 4 - 6. The Bills will NOT make the playoffs either. My guess is 6-10. You guys have alot of issues just like us maybe worse at QB as we do ourselves.

The Bills have a ROOKIE QB and had NO HEART at all vs a Steelers team that had their bench players in the game and this was to make the PLAYOFFS!

I have never seen a team with so little heart in such a big game. I think they will have a hang over from that and their coach will be fired at years end. You also have to sit on the edge of your seat with Mcgahee because he is injury prone and Henry wants out.

The Bills are the worst team in that Divsion, without a doubt.

5-11 Finish

Back
Top Bottom