Dolphins Playoff Bound? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Playoff Bound?

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
what's up everyone man i know im going to take alot of heat for saying this but i really just have that gut feeling we make the playoffs this year.last year i knew that after the whole ricky thing the season was going to spiral my best friend is a huge steeler fan and he told me oh 1 guy won't make a diffrence.well guess what it did that and the coaching just stunk up the place we have alot of talent on this team and now maybe the best coaching staff in the league our core is so strong.maybe im just being a homer but i just truley belive deep down that we will be in the hunt for the playoffs this year. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl: :cpatch:

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
what's up everyone man i know im going to take alot of heat for saying this but i really just have that gut feeling we make the playoffs this year.last year i knew that after the whole ricky thing the season was going to spiral my best friend is a huge steeler fan and he told me oh 1 guy won't make a diffrence.well guess what it did that and the coaching just stunk up the place we have alot of talent on this team and now maybe the best coaching staff in the league our core is so strong.maybe im just being a homer but i just truley belive deep down that we will be in the hunt for the playoffs this year. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl: :cpatch:

I'm not gonna rip on ya for being a homer, but having an established head coach in Cowher really helped the Steelers. You can say that Ben made the difference, but he was very average everytime I saw him and the team had alot of talent around him, and I believe the best running game in the league. I really did not like the Steelers team last year, while they had the best record I think that Indy and New England were the best teams. The 2nd place team from the east would've beat them if they had a decent kicker. The coaching staff is much improved, but I think you've gotta give them time to adjust to the new players/bring in players that they want, and lets face it one year is not enough IMO. I think the team will be improved but I think the Phins will be more of a spoiler for some team with playoff aspirations than a team in the playoff hunt.

i think we'll be in the hunt but ultimately it comes down to our qbs making plays whether it be aj, gus, sage or gasp* brock

hey everybody did you know that kevin carter and jason taylor in there career combined had over 160 sacks ??????

Wagon Circler said:
Sure the fins are playoff bound, just not this year.

While you have that crystal ball out reading the future and all,give me this weeks lottery numbers.

Thanks

I dont see us in the playoffs this year, I just dont want my expectations to be to high just to be heart broken if we suck

imo this a 7-9 or 8-8 type of rebound year, and we're a year away from being a playoff team.

DonShula84 said:
I dont see us in the playoffs this year, I just dont want my expectations to be to high just to be heart broken if we suck

I expect us to contend for the playoffs.

i.e. 8 or 9 wins. I don't expect us to make the playoffs.

If we do, I'll be jacked up and excited, but we'll probably lose in the first round, but it wouldn't matter.

It would send a sound message to the NFL that the Miami Dolphins are here to stay.

calphin said:
While you have that crystal ball out reading the future and all,give me this weeks lottery numbers.

Thanks
how come you didnt say nothing to the guy who said we were going to the playoffs? dope!

Back
Top Bottom