Dolphins Point Differential by QTR vs other NFL teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Point Differential by QTR vs other NFL teams

AquaHawk

🏈
Reaction score
Sharing as an FYI so you can see how upcoming/remaining opponents have scored by quarter.

Graphs tell the story of each NFL team‘s season without watching all their games.

Punching Houston in the mouth early yields high likelihood for victory. SF, on the other hand, looks like they get stronger as the game progresses.

Look at the Chargers end of game points

Herbert when it counts

Rainbow Siege GIF by eUnited

A lot of that is fair. I don’t see what Klatt says in this video about Herbert when it comes to being pressured. I think Herbert handles the rush great. I think you can win with Herbert. I don’t think you have to bash Herbert to prop up Tua. I love Tua. Both QBs have weaknesses and strengths. A good coach will cater to each of their strengths. Luckily, Miami has found a great QB/Coaching duo.

Very interesting. Things I gathered...

The Vikes aren't as good as their record.

Herbert throws picks in the 4th quarter.

The Patriots are better than they seem.

Cowboys are too.

The Jets had everyone fooled (except us).

San Fran and Buffalo are the only remaining games on our schedule that scare me.

We should not be afraid to talk about Superbowls around here!!!!!

A lot of that is fair. I don’t see what Klatt says in this video about Herbert when it comes to being pressured. I think Herbert handles the rush great. I think you can win with Herbert. I don’t think you have to bash Herbert to prop up Tua. I love Tua. Both QBs have weaknesses and strengths. A good coach will cater to each of their strengths. Luckily, Miami has found a great QB/Coaching duo.
I don’t think anyone is bashing Herbie to prop up Tua. I think it’s just the unfair and inaccurate narratives that have been pushed in the two that’s the issue. Tua is who most thought he would be, Herbie is who the draftniks in 2020 thought he would be.

Nobody bashed Tua in the clip. It was 3 years ago talking about what Herbert is showing today in his play.

Back
Top Bottom