Dolphins Point Differential by QTR vs other NFL teams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Point Differential by QTR vs other NFL teams

I think Herbert has been better than a lot of people thought he would be. He’s certainly better than I thought he would be.
How so? Are you a fantasy football guy? I’m not so I couldn’t care less about his numbers. His second half performances, 3rd downs, and 4th quarter picks are pretty much exactly what I expected from him.

How so? Are you a fantasy football guy? I’m not so I couldn’t care less about his numbers. His second half performances, 3rd downs, and 4th quarter picks are pretty much exactly what I expected from him.
Are you going to deny that he he had great season last year? The Chargers have a ton of injuries this year and I’m uncertain about their head coach. Maybe it’s because my expectations of him coming into the league were so low. I thought he would be awful and a bust but no one can make that claim.

Are you going to deny that he he had great season last year? The Chargers have a ton of injuries this year and I’m uncertain about their head coach. Maybe it’s because my expectations of him coming into the league were so low. I thought he would be awful and a bust but no one can make that claim.
Oh ok that makes sense then. I fully expected Tannehill 2.0. So far not a bad comparison.

Back
Top Bottom