Dolphins Pro Shop clearance | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Pro Shop clearance

i bet u gus's jerseys are flyin off the shelves

What the hell....I want a Seau for $10...but it costs $49.99 to ship it to Canada? That's ridiculous...I wouldn't save any money at all. Anybody have any ideas on ways I can avoid the ridiculous shipping charge and still get my jersey?

You can send it to me if you want, and I'll ship it on to you. You can pay me the cost of shipping via Paypal or something. Normally that might be dangerous but I don't like the orange jerseys. :) PM me if you're interested. If I mark it as a gift they shouldn't give you any customs hassle.

furball4 said:
There is a nice sale going on at the Pro Shop right now.

http://www.miamidolphinsproshop.com/main_parentgroup.cfm?gid=12&sAuxTitle=Sale

You can get a replica Fiedler jersey for $9.99. I know, I know. But for someone who's never had a jersey and won't as long as they cost more than a medium pizza, it's the deal of the century.

Other jersey deals are mostly on Seau and Boston.
I got a Zach aqua jersey(replica) for 9 bucks the other day and people were telling me that it wasn't real but it is...it does have the NFL tag on it.

Ozzy rules!!

furball4 said:
Actually replacing the name might not be tough. Any good #9's in team history?

It's actually tougher than you think. I have an old Surtain jersey and I have called all around and taken it in to a few places and nobody can seem to help me out in changing it to a Ronnie Brown jersey.

I'm seriously going to buy one of those Fiedler authentics for 120 and just remove the name plate. Even if I don't replace it with a Brees name plate, it'll be worth the money.

I'm in college and $15 keeps me going for a damn week.

But for an orange jersey, Seau, I can't stop myself...

Thanks for posting this ,I also picked up an orange seau jersey .I was surprised to see any left this morning!:wink:

Tell me if I'm just imagining things, but the "Dolphins" part of the logo above the number on the front seems a bit funny. It seems A LOT lower than on my Chambers (same size, same reebok, etc).

SeauProblem-1.jpg

Am I imagining this?

Back
Top Bottom