Dolphins Promote Davis To Active Roster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Promote Davis To Active Roster

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
cqyxgct66gmqvsiq6h5z.jpg

Davis originally entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with Miami on May 10, 2018 and has spent the entire season on Miami’s practice squad. He was a four-year starter at Utah State (2014-17), where he left school as the program’s all-time career leader in passes defensed (48). He finished his collegiate career second in school history in games played (49) and interception return yards (242) and fourth in interceptions (11). Davis was a first-team All-American and first-team All-Mountain West selection as a senior in 2017.

https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/dolphins-promote-davis-to-active-roster

LIke isiah ford he’s not really ready for game action contact. Cut tackler. I do like him think he could develop into a solid slot.

But in the slot you got to be a sure tackler and physical. And he’s neither right now.

Cornell Armstrong is ready for nfl contact fresh out the box.

LIke isiah ford he’s not really ready for game action contact. Cut tackler. I do like him think he could develop into a solid slot.

But in the slot you got to be a sure tackler and physical. And he’s neither right now.

Cornell Armstrong is ready for nfl contact fresh out the box.
If you're right about that, another indictment of this staff's personnel decisions.

If you're right about that, another indictment of this staff's personnel decisions.

Ready for contact and ready to play a top 3 corner two different things although I’d like to see him get some reps tomorrow in the nickel.

Appears it will be mctyer though.

Minkah McCain base with McCain kicked inside in nickel likely for mctyer.

Well until we see how they are used (and how many snap counts etc) how can you say that? Like I said in the other thread- what if he just plays ST and takes Armstrong place there?

We also need another player active- what if a CB gets hurt during the game tomorrow? Remember Tank is on IR

I agree he probably isn’t ready to start on the defense, but considering the injury situation..

Back
Top Bottom