Dolphins propel Garrard into limelight: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins propel Garrard into limelight:

Celtkin said:
I was talking about the butt-kicking we got in Jacksonville but since you brought it up:

Fiedler's winning percentage was born on the back of the Miami Defense, not on his golden arm :wink:

Alot like Joey's...

rdhstlr23 said:
Alot like Joey's...

And all the others since Marino...

Fiedler was and Harrington is just asked to not lose games.:cooldude:

Garrard is a damn good qb....hes a FA next i think.....Hes played very well not to mention that the Jags WR's lead the league....Better then advertised and better then leftwich.

Ever since I could remember, thats always been the case. Opposing QB's would have the games of their career against Miami.

Dredd1050 said:
Because the average Joes ALWAYS seem to have career games against Miami: See Heath Evans and Jay Fiedler in the second half of the 62 point debacle. There was also the Buffalo running back that totally wrecked them in the 91 playoffs. His name escapes me right now.

Are you talking about Derrick Holmes? Thier whole team was running all over the Fins that Day, Thurman and another 3rd stringer Tinsdale or something like that, I think they nicknamed him the Canadian Rocket or something along those lines. I dont think he ever did anything for the Bills after that game.

Well at least we put Damon Huard on the bench and started Rex Grossman's downward spiral.

PhinPhreak said:
Are you talking about Derrick Holmes? Thier whole team was running all over the Fins that Day, Thurman and another 3rd stringer Tinsdale or something like that, I think they nicknamed him the Canadian Rocket or something along those lines. I dont think he ever did anything for the Bills after that game.

Yep, I remember Tinsdale. He was Canadian and he was like Buffalo's 3rd string tailback and had a long TD run against us in the 4th quarter of the 1995 playoff embarassment in Buffalo. But as for the backup running back in the 1991 playoff game vs. Buffalo, I believe that was Kenneth Davis, not Darrick Holmes. Holmes came along later. Davis was a Dolphin killer. I hated him.

Back
Top Bottom