Practice Squad
Reaction score
clear.gif

Name: RICHIE WILLIAMS
Class: SR.
Hometown: CAMDEN, S.C.
Height / Weight: 6-3 185
Position: QB

Top returning passer in the Southern Conference ... noted for his ability to avoid the pass rush and throw outside of the pocket. Pre-Season Division I-AA All-American and Walter Payton Award Finalist given to the nation’s top player in I-AA.

Williams became the first Appalachian State quarterback to garner first-team all-SoCon recognition since current ASU quarterbacks coach Scott Satterfield in 1995. Led the SoCon and set Appalachian single-season records with 3,109 passing yards, 234 completions, 24 touchdown passes, a .669 completion percentage and 3,393 yards of total offense.

PASSING GP-GS Effic Att-Cmp-Int Pct Yds TD Lng Avg/G
Richie Williams 10-10 158.39 350-234-10 66.9 3109 24 89 310.9

#7 QB Richie Williams Highlight Movie

His numbers are high probably because he plays against such weak teams but he sounds decent for a late round pick

kebort said:
His numbers are high probably because he plays against such weak teams but he sounds decent for a late round pick

ASU is one of the top Division I-AA programs.....just ask Dexter Coakley (Alum).

Check out there schedule this season that includes Coach Nick's former Tigers.....weak....yea.....don't think so when it also includes some of the top schools in Division I-AA and the best conference in Div I-AA.

September 3 Eastern Kentucky
September 10 Kansas
September 17 COASTAL CAROLINA
September 24 The Citadel
October 8 Furman
October 15 GEORGIA SOUTHERN
October 22 Wofford
October 29 CHATTANOOGA
November 5 LSU
November 12 WESTERN CAROLINA
November 19 Elon

Scott Andrew said:
weight - 185, I weighed that when I started highschool!

not hard to pack on 15-20 pounds of muscle..

however, im not a fan of the "vicks" in college, for every michael vick their is a quincy carter

Omar Jacobs - Bowling Green

21 yrs old, 6'4 222lbs from Delray FL.. stats from 2004

4002 yards, 66.9%, 41 tds, 4 ints, plus 4 rushing td's... Can't wait to see how this guy preforms this year..

185? Needs to bulk up, the way our line protects, he's gonna get mauled.

Carolina_Dolfan said:
Name: RICHIE WILLIAMS
Class: SR.
Hometown: CAMDEN, S.C.
Height / Weight: 6-3 185
Position: QB

Top returning passer in the Southern Conference ... noted for his ability to avoid the pass rush and throw outside of the pocket. Pre-Season Division I-AA All-American and Walter Payton Award Finalist given to the nation’s top player in I-AA.

Williams became the first Appalachian State quarterback to garner first-team all-SoCon recognition since current ASU quarterbacks coach Scott Satterfield in 1995. Led the SoCon and set Appalachian single-season records with 3,109 passing yards, 234 completions, 24 touchdown passes, a .669 completion percentage and 3,393 yards of total offense.

PASSING GP-GS Effic Att-Cmp-Int Pct Yds TD Lng Avg/G
Richie Williams 10-10 158.39 350-234-10 66.9 3109 24 89 310.9

#7 QB Richie Williams Highlight Movie

Is Appalachian State in West Virginia?

Omar Jacobs and Bruce Gradkowski are who I'm looking at. But, I think Omar might only be a junior(at least I think he has another year of eligibility left).

Back
Top Bottom