Dolphins Qb ‘was Brought Up To Fight.’ Why Most Of What You Know About Rosen Is Wrong Read More Her | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Qb ‘was Brought Up To Fight.’ Why Most Of What You Know About Rosen Is Wrong Read More Her

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
“Honestly, I think it’s better for Josh,” he continued. “I don’t think they did a very good job there protecting him and making him feel like he was their franchise guy. I think down in Miami, if they surround him with really good people and are able to get some stability around him, he’s going to be super successful and that town’s going to fall in love with him.”

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article231675878.html#storylink=cpy

A lot of the speculation about his dedication to the sport was because of what he said..

“I’m using football” he cited in reference to accomplishing other things..

He’s also been quoted as saying he wants to be one of the best of all time..

Time will tell

Enough hype.

It's show me time.

Don't tell me.

That said. Not looking to rush the process.

Let him play when he's totally ramped up

and killing it in practice.

prob 4 months away.

maybe more.

Enough hype.

It's show me time.

Don't tell me.

That said. Not looking to rush the process.

Let him play when he's totally ramped up

and killing it in practice.

prob 4 months away.

maybe more.

He can't.

It's the offseason.

Nobody can rush anything. Nobody can show you anything.

Until then, we just talk about articles and stuff.

I'm glad I follow many sports closely. I come back here every few days and it astonishes me the new angles that have surfaced, when absolutely nothing is going on in the NFL

I'm glad I follow many sports closely. I come back here every few days and it astonishes me the new angles that have surfaced, when absolutely nothing is going on in the NFL
I wish I had an affinity for another team Awsi..I guess therein lyes the obsession.

Back
Top Bottom