Dolphins Qbs Suit Up, The Internet Cracks Jokes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Qbs Suit Up, The Internet Cracks Jokes

M
Just think, a photographer was paid for this effort. He must have taken lot's of different shots, and yet our 'people' picked this one as the best! The uniforms are absolutely horrendous too. Get me a time machine!
Maybe they cracked the camera and that's all they had to work with:chuckle:

This looks purposeful. It doesnt seem like they even took this photo together.
It looks like they were photoshopped next to one another.

As a photographer myself, this is an absolutely terrible photo to release. I couldn’t possibly see anyone in a marketing department releasing a photo like that. This had to have been intentionally done by someone trying to mess with them.

When your quarterback competition becomes a meme, odds are it’s going to be funny. That’s exactly what we’re dealing with after a new picture of the Miami Dolphins’ two competitors for the starting quarterback position hit the internet. Ryan Fitzpatrick poses on the left, an “NFL 100” golden ball coiled into his right arm. And standing next to him is Josh Rosen, looking uninspired by the photoshoot.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2019/07/10/dolphins-qbs-suit-up-the-internet-cracks-jokes/

Starting QB for the Miami Dolphins, a homeless man directly from Biscayne Blvd

This photo looks like a joke outtake. No way that’s going on any promo material.

If the photographer didn’t also have a football for Rosen to hold or at least give him a non-awkward pose, he doesn’t know what he’s doing either.

Imagine if Flores made them pose like that so they’d be ridiculed on purpose to maybe motivate them. Sounds like something Bellicheck would do.

Not a good luck. With body's like that they should try flexing a little when a picture is going to be taken.

That ranks up there with Brady's combine picture.

brady combine.jpg

Back
Top Bottom