Dolphins Quotes? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Quotes?

Jimi

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Does anyone know any cool quotes by Dolphins players or coaches past or present? I tried google but it didnt come up wit much.

EDIT: O ya, no Wannys(i anticipate standpoint was gonna come up somewhere:lol: )

"Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck." - Don Shula

"Some of us need to see the Wizard because we don't have a lot of heart" -Bryan Cox

"hey you guys, i've came to the conclusion that we suck this season" - Jason Taylor after a loss to the Arizona Cardinals....lol

"He's hurt, but he's fine. He's not fine, he's hurt....but he'll be fine."-Wanny

"How can I put Marcus Robinson on the field when Chris Penn is practicing so hard?"-Wanny

"I just had a long phone conversation with him, you know, on the telephone"-Wanny

I know you said no Wannys but i just love those.

i have a great qoute for you jimi , its from my favorite ex coach pat jones when he heard that alonzo mayes weighed in at 265- 270lbs and alonzo said " uh oh i better stop hanging out at the golden corral and burger king "and pat jones said" uh oh is right" damn son the shadow of your *** weighs 300lbs "

"Treat a person as he is, and he will remain as he is. Treat him as he could be, and he will become what he should be."
~ Jimmy Johnson

"If you play it safe you stagnate is this league. Maybe we'll bust, but if we hit it, we'll hit it big."
~ Jimmy Johnson

"I think Dave would make an excellent head coach!" - Jimmy Johnson

``Good thing it didn't land in my hands,'' said 320-pound Tim Bowens. ``That's too far for me to run. They wouldn't run me down; they'd walk me down. I'd have to stop for fuel after 5 yards.''

I saw Wanny in a J C Penny, I went over to a little kid and told him to stand, point. :-)

Bum Phillips on Don Shula

He'll take his'n and beat yours'n and then he'll take yours'n and beat his'n!

Back
Top Bottom