Dolphins Radio Show! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Radio Show!

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
So a while back I asked what radio show was the best to get dolphins news. I got alot of good replies. So I have been listening alot now, especially since TC started and I have to say... So far my favorite show is the Kroup and Crowder show on 560 WQAM! These guys are funny. And I never really liked crowder when he played for us, but after listening to him for a while, I really like him! pretty funny dude! The Joe Rose show was cool too cuz he was reporting from TC but I Kroup and Crowder have the edge. So thanks for all the reccomendations! Cheers to a freakin great season!

is there a podcast to download for the Kroup and Crowder show? I usually listen to the finsiders on the way to and from work. I download the podcast each night before I leave work...listen to an hour on the drive home and then listen to the 2nd half on the ride back to work the next morning. I'm in Texas, so I'm Central time, so the show ends about 6PM my time and it's usually avail able to download around 6:15-6:30pm.

Back
Top Bottom