Dolphins/Raiders Trade???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Raiders Trade????

Should the Dolphins trade Surtain or keep him?

• Trade him for a 2nd rounder or higher ONLY.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Trade him for a Combination of picks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Keep him and trade him next year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Keep him this year and then sign him Long Term

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
I'm a HUGE DOLPHINS FAN so don't get me wrong when I commend Norv and the Oakland Franchise for making such a big push this off season to help make their team better. They keep making positive moves and they have a great Young core of Gallery,Porter, Moss, Jordan, etc to build from.Oakland has pretty much solidified the Offensive side of the ball for next year in not only getting Randy Moss at a bargain(#7 pick and Napoleon Harris,r u serious???) BUT then getting Lamont Jordan, possibly the best RB sleeper for next year, and then our very own FB Rob Konrad. The moves didn't stop there
The Raiders just got rid of ex-CANE DB Phillip Buchanon because he was a "problem in the locker room," and TE Matt Jolley was traded to the Jets because they've needed a TE for awhile now,straight business.The Raiders then got Houston's 47th overall pick in the second round in the Buchanon trade, then gave that pick to the Jets in the deal. Oakland already had the 69th pick in the third round and now also receives one of the Texans' two picks that round. Now they have 4 picks in ROUNDS 2 and 3.....:wink:

Wouldn't it be wise for them to make another move and get Patrick Surtain???

Not only are they replacing Buchanon with Surtain,a much better DB considered one of the bests today, they take away the chance of the Chiefs getting Surtain. The Chiefs are going to need a top flight DB tandem in order to cover the combinations of:

Randy Moss and Jerry Porter

Rod Smith and Ashley Lelie

And

Keenan McCardell and Antonio Gates (who was being covered by number one DB's much of the second half last year)

FACE THEM NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE A YEAR !!!!

Good Luck Vermeil....:roflmao:

I believe that the Dolphins should take a package of a 2 and a 3 if the Raiders presented it to them. I think it will be a good move for both teams....Oakland needs Defense, we just need Picks.

They currently have all these picks for Saturday's Draft:

2nd ROUND 6th PICK (38th Overall) <-----PLEASE !!!!
2nd ROUND 15th PICK (47th Overall)
3rd ROUND 5th PICK (69th Overall) <-----PLEASE!!!!
3rd ROUND 14th PICK (78th Overall)
4th ROUND 4th PICK (105th Overall)
6th ROUND 8th PICK (182th Overall)
6th ROUND 11th PICK (185th Overall)
6th ROUND 38th PICK (212th Overall)
6th ROUND 40th PICK (214th Overall)

I'll be happy with that 2nd round #6 Pick and the 3rd round #5 pick for Patrick Surtain.

I might be asking for too much but this is just a suggestion i'm making to the Raiders.....HOOK US UP!!!!!:fire:

by randy i mean randy mcmichael not randy moss, and by jolly i mean doug jolly not jolly old saint nick.:yell: <- crazy red man

I'd take McMichael over Jolley.

Back
Top Bottom