Dolphins RB Brown likely sidelined for exhibition | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins RB Brown likely sidelined for exhibition

MinnesotaFin

Down since 1988
Reaction score
DAVIE, Fla. (AP)—Miami Dolphins running back Ronnie Brown will likely miss Saturday’s exhibition against the Kansas City Chiefs with a strained right thumb.

Dolphins coach Tony Sparano said Thursday that Brown is not expected to play.

Brown, who was injured in Saturday’s game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, has been wearing a wrap around his thumb and has not participated in contact drills this week.

“It’s nothing major. It just hurts a little when I try to make catches and stuff,” Brown said earlier in the week. “I’ll be fine when the regular season rolls around.”

Last year, Brown was on pace for a career year before he tore a ligament in his right knee and had season-ending surgery.

Ricky Williams has been Miami’s best offensive option in the preseason, leading the team in rushing through the first two games.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...ubYF?slug=ap-dolphins-brown&prov=ap&type=lgns

i love ronnie when he is on the field........but he is holding this team back, i hope he can FINALLY stay heathy at some point.

Back
Top Bottom