Dolphins RB Kalen Ballage suffers Achilles tear out remainder of the season and placed on IR Sun-Sentinel Dec 03, 2019 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins RB Kalen Ballage suffers Achilles tear out remainder of the season and placed on IR Sun-Sentinel Dec 03, 2019

Wow, it's usually pretty obvious when guys get this, but never had an inkling that Ballage was dealing with this on Sunday. Ouch.

Ouch. Good chance of missing most of next season too. Poor Lippett wasn't the same corner after the injury.
Definitely still a hit or miss injury for recovery.

A lot of that has to do with talent. Ballage has none and Lippett was iffy to begin with.

Brent Grimes was still great after his recovery.

I echo a lot of other peoples sentiments. Good luck in future endeavors. Wish you the best in recovery. Hope you saved some of the cash you got paid. Football isn’t for you Mr.Ballage though.

The Achilles injury didn't affect Marino's running ability.

Unfortunately for Ballage, it probably won't affect his either.

This Zach Zenner kid is a 4 year vet he is like a Rex Burkhead type so this is very good if he gels. He a bull rusher (straight line power between the guards, cannon ball runner big and heavy. Good speed, and ramming power hard to tackle. We'll see how he does. He will probably play on special teams till he gets acclimated with the offense. We will see D'Lance Turner on a couple of runs this week to get the juices flowing for him and to see what we have there too. See how that goes too. Laird to start/ Gaskin / Turner / and Zenner on ST's. We also got a receiver off waivers from the Raiders. Trevor Davis. Played with the Packers from 2016-2019. He has played in 40 games so he has some experience. Good acquisitions by Grier. Montre Hartage heading back to PS per Miami Herald.

Sorry to see him hurt, hope he can recover fully, but I feel guilty for being happy he won’t take any more snaps this season. Get well soon, big guy.

Oh man I'm sorry to hear that regardless of my opinion on his play. Hope he can recover and figure himself out. Be interwsti g to see Haskins and laird in big roles now

So is Laird worth a flier fantasy lol. Competing for a championship with middling RB’s but have 3 or 4 top 15 WR’s and Dak who has been top 3 in our scoring system.

So is Laird worth a flier fantasy lol. Competing for a championship with middling RB’s but have 3 or 4 top 15 WR’s and Dak who has been top 3 in our scoring system.
Who are your other options? At rb? Flex?

Back
Top Bottom