Dolphins RB Kalen Ballage suffers Achilles tear out remainder of the season and placed on IR Sun-Sentinel Dec 03, 2019 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins RB Kalen Ballage suffers Achilles tear out remainder of the season and placed on IR Sun-Sentinel Dec 03, 2019

Hopefully Zach Zenner can at least get 3 ypc and survives 20+ carries.

Gurley
Connor
Tevin Coleman
Jonathon Williams (plan to cut)

And the one I don’t play out of
Lockett
DJ Moore
DJ Chark

can be flex
Lockett killed me yesterday.

I lost by 1.2 points.

Didn't matter, still made the playoffs. But still, zero points?

There goes any chance for us to get a top 3 pick now with Ballage gone. He was our last hope to lose enough games for that.
I don't know about that, he scored the second most points out of the non kicker players.

Well at least he can't be embarrassed any further. Poor luck for the kid. Heal up man and where ever you may go good luck.

Miami Dolphins running back Kalen Ballage’s disappointing season has come to end due to an injury he suffered in Sunday’s game against the Philadelphia Eagles.

Dolphins trainers appeared to examine Ballage’s left Achilles tendon on the field after he suffered the injury while untouched and running a route out of the backfield during the second quarter. MRI has shown a complete tear.

Miami could also look toward the waiver wire or unsigned free agents to support their running back position during the final four games of the season.

Laird finished with a 4-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter that helped seal Miami’s third victory of the season. However, he did finish with 5 net yards on 10 carries.

Gaskin finished with two carries for 20 yards.

Wide receiver Albert Wilson led the Dolphins with two carries for 31 yards while Miami lined up in a Wildcat formation.

The Dolphins will face the New York Jets (4-8) this Sunday at MetLife Stadium.

There seems to be a common situation where a promising player seems to falter and then ends up with and injury. Did the player try too hard to make up for their lack of performance or was there was already some partial damage in there body prior to the final injury that impeded the players performance after a promising start and then a disappointing follow up?

Swift or Akers in the 2nd.

AJ Dillon or Eno Benjamin in the 3rd-4th round.

Can you imagine a all-purpose back like Swift or Akers, included by either Dillon or Benjamin as north-south runners behind a competent OL?

If this scenario(s) plays out then the running game should be a force to be reckoned with especially late in games to wear down opposing defenses.

So we could see him yet again at the start of next season.. yuck.

Yeah that’s what it looked like to me Sunday. Popped the Achilles.

He was on the injury report for it prior.

Might be the last of mr ballage in miami
When guys have an Achilles injury and are on the report, I don’t know why they play - eg, Grant. Isn’t it playing w fire in the worst way?

Well, I teach middle school children ... so that's my excuse.

I feel for those kids almost as much as I feel for fever dreams kids if he ever coached them in football. Which lucky for them he didn’t.

I didn’t think much of him as an NFL RB but I hate to see that he has a serious injury. I wish him the best in his recovery but I doubt we will ever see him in a Dolphin uniform again.

Back
Top Bottom