Dolphins re sign CB Bethel | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins re sign CB Bethel

Break Stuff No GIF

We're never gonna get oline help are we
Every goddammed thread, every single one. Dude is probably making close to the vet min., made plays for the team when he was called upon and you wanna derail the thread to whine about the o-line. Tell me where you would allocate Bethel's paltry cap hit to "solve" the o-line issues. Go ahead, we'll wait.

BronzeCourteousAuklet-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
I thought Bethel's coverage when forced into defensive snaps were very good, and I wondered why he was behind Crossen tbh. His specials play was very good.

This is a great add back with a strong vet for cheap. I'm glad he's back.

The secondary is very good, and that front 7 and Fangio is going to have them feasting on QBs.

No fly zone for sure, with the thumping of Elliot and Holland. It sure looks like they could be an elite defense.

So Igbinoghene, Bethel, Keion Crossen, Elijah Campbell, Trill Williams, and Verone McKinley are probably fighting for four total spots in the secondary. Very interested to see how that shakes out.

The free ride is over for Igbinoghene. He’s not going to make the team unless he improves by leaps and bounds this off-season.
The only way Igbinoghene makes the roster would be if they don’t want to take the dead cap hit. He isn’t going to be the kick returner because Berrios will have that role.

He hasn’t shown that he is better than any of the players they have in the secondary. Unless Fangio can perform a miracle and turn him into an actual NFL player, I just don’t see him making the roster over the other players in the secondary unless it’s about the money and not about skill.

Last edited:
Break Stuff No GIF

We're never gonna get oline help are we

Why would we need to focus on that unit, it wasn't like our QB was knocked out unconscious in front of a prime time national audience ....then later on again forcing him to miss the first playoff game we've had in awhile......
Wait A Second Season 3 GIF by The Office

Every goddammed thread, every single one. Dude is probably making close to the vet min., made plays for the team when he was called upon and you wanna derail the thread to whine about the o-line. Tell me where you would allocate Bethel's paltry cap hit to "solve" the o-line issues. Go ahead, we'll wait.

BronzeCourteousAuklet-max-1mb.gif
I believe they are signing the players they have so far in free agency, including trading for Ramsey because they are hoping to draft an offensive lineman in the 2nd round.

They didn’t have the cap space to sign the top offensive linemen in free agency and they should get a decent offensive lineman in the second round and it won’t cost them a fortune.

I believe they are signing the players they have so far in free agency, including trading for Ramsey because they are hoping to draft an offensive lineman in the 2nd round.

They didn’t have the cap space to sign the top offensive linemen in free agency and they should get a decent offensive lineman in the second round and it won’t cost them a fortune.
Exactly, I was just making a point about how certain posters simply cannot resist hijacking every single thread to bitch and moan about why the o-line issue isn't solved nearly six months from the start of the season. We're talking about a special teams guy who has shown he can make plays on D if needed, re-signed for peanuts, how in the hammered hell does the o-line have anything to do with the topic at hand?

Exactly, I was just making a point about how certain posters simply cannot resist hijacking every single thread to bitch and moan about why the o-line issue isn't solved nearly six months from the start of the season. We're talking about a special teams guy who has shown he can make plays on D if needed, re-signed for peanuts, how in the hammered hell does the o-line have anything to do with the topic at hand?
The good news is we're down to about two, maybe three that are doin the jackin...once we get an Olineman in FA or the draft. I suspect there will be 1 and it ain't Chaddy boy. hahaha

Upon further consideration...Ima changin that perdiction to four, maybe three and 2 will still be sticklers...the arrow is lookin good tho

Back
Top Bottom