Dolphins re sign Elandon Roberts | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins re sign Elandon Roberts

BTW I was being sarcastic...I don't think edge is a huge need until the 2nd round..not a lot of talent and guarantees there as much this year in the first..none of those guys really excite me!

I would take Parsons in a heartbeat and stick him in there all 4 downs.
I'm mostly in agreement on Parsons, I can see there would be a lot of places we could use him depending on down and distance. I've been beating the drums for 2 high picks to be used on our front seven, and a fierce, crazy presence like Parsons would really help.

Surprised with that injury. Tough guy but fills a roster spot that we need a upgrade. We need some healthy players and we are not getting much in free agency so far just guys that were good before getting hurt. Still say linebacker Van Noy and center Karas spots are still vacant and need to be drafted with our top 4 picks.

Was he just highlighted with a baby bottle. Lol, thats fantastic
That was the type of play that made people here feel he was better than what he was. I'm ok with him being back but he missed more plays than he made.

IMO this was an expected and obvious re-signing. But I don't think this or any of the recent signings indicate that anything is off the table in the draft. The plan all along has been to go into the draft with flexibility and not be forced to take a lesser player out of need. This is their goal every year and it's the pattern they follow most years. Last year was an exception in that they needed a QB and LT. (I'm sure that they saw Tua as BPA at a position of need, but I'm not sure about Jackson).

Back
Top Bottom