Dolphins Related --- How the SF Rebuild Affects Miami | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Related --- How the SF Rebuild Affects Miami

The big thing is having a QB who makes clutch plays at clutch moments when it matters.

Eli Manning and his Two rings are a testament to that !
Exactly. You want that quarterback who is at his best in the fourth quarter with the game on the line. Right now, I'd say that is Wilson, Rodgers, Brady and Brees. All different styles.

The love for Lamar Jackson now is sickening when everyone was throwing dirt on his name during the draft. He is another great QB we could have had just like Drew Brees.

Biggest blunder of Chris Grier's career in my opinion.
Why are you putting it all on chris grier, tannenbaum was the de facto GM.. Besides lots of people missed on Lamar Jackson as well because people questioned his accuracy.. I saw him put up some stinkers in Louisville for sure.

Good for Jackson that he is being successful and changing the game but I want to see how long he will keep up the success after a year.. Running QB's tend to struggle later on in their careers after teams learn how to play the guy.. Happened to RG3,Kaepernick, Vick,Cam Newton etc. Its a bit premature to annoint the guy a superstar imo

Why are you putting it all on chris grier, tannenbaum was the de facto GM.. Besides lots of people missed on Lamar Jackson as well because people questioned his accuracy.. I saw him put up some stinkers in Louisville for sure.

Good for Jackson that he is being successful and changing the game but I want to see how long he will keep up the success after a year.. Running QB's tend to struggle later on in their careers after teams learn how to play the guy.. Happened to RG3,Kaepernick, Vick,Cam Newton etc. Its a bit premature to annoint the guy a superstar imo

This is all on Chris Grier specially seeing that Tannebaum had already been fired and there are reports that Chris Grier threatened to quit when Stephen Ross tried to force his hand during the draft to pick Lamar Jackson... Chris Grier then bitched and moaned and pick Minkah Fitzpatrick instead. In my opinion, Chris Grier should be fired juat on that fact alone.

I would take 1 year of Lamar Jackson or any successful quarterback over 7 years of Ryan Tannehill or Jay Cutler or Josh Rosen.

Back
Top Bottom