Dolphins Release Several Players | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Release Several Players

Funny how there was a legitimate possibility in a lot of people's minds that this guy would start week 1. I had thoughts of it myself.

Though I liked the idea of a true Colts suck for Luck style tank job, it feels nice having a competent QB group who I truly believe we'll be better than what we've had lately.
Dittos.

Don't let anyone tell you the Dolphins aren't proactive about their QB anymore

The thing that blows my mind is that some of the same people who've been griping that we never did this... now complain that we did this.

Boggles the mind.

On a side note,"Man does that uniform look good!"

pv8mr9szxtl4bkke1yg9.jpg

We should've switched full time to that uniform when we brought in our new regime.

I'm happy we got rid of Falk. I didn't want to look at him for one play. Somehow he earned name recognition and bloated reputation in college

Interesting cut as we still need another QB for camp & preseason. And man do I not care.

I kind of hope they just roll with Rosen, Fitzpatrick, and the worst guy they can find. In the past, it's been my belief that you need a decent third or fourth quarterback so that you can evaluate the skill players at the bottom of the roster fairly, but this season I'm firmly of the opinion that I miss Seth Lobato and wish to see a preseason game with footballs being launched nowhere at bizarre angles that confuse even seasoned camera operators.

I kind of hope they just roll with Rosen, Fitzpatrick, and the worst guy they can find. In the past, it's been my belief that you need a decent third or fourth quarterback so that you can evaluate the skill players at the bottom of the roster fairly, but this season I'm firmly of the opinion that I miss Seth Lobato and wish to see a preseason game with footballs being launched nowhere at bizarre angles that confuse even seasoned camera operators.

I'm not far off ...

I'll still have fonder memories of Falk than Cutler.

Really? What did Jay Cutler do that was so bad? He gave a couple of funny press conferences, we got some great memes out of him, there was the wildcat play where he clearly didn't give a crap, and he smoked the Patriots on Monday Night Football.

All in all, I came out of the Jay Cutler experience actually liking the guy more than when I went into it.

Really? What did Jay Cutler do that was so bad? He gave a couple of funny press conferences, we got some great memes out of him, there was the wildcat play where he clearly didn't give a crap, and he smoked the Patriots on Monday Night Football.

All in all, I came out of the Jay Cutler experience actually liking the guy more than when I went into it.

I agree. The guy gets a bad rap wherever he goes. I actually like him as a person more. He was clearly not the best option for QB but he tried and was better than RT and Osweiler.

Last edited:
David Foles? Isn’t he still on the roster?
Fitzpatrick, Rosen, Foles, Rudock

Cutler as you mentioned smoked NE on MNF in our sexy uniforms, had us in the playoff race at the end of the season, and still provided us w/ w draft pick that allowed us to select minkah

The jay cutler experience was fantastic

Cutler as you mentioned smoked NE on MNF in our sexy uniforms, had us in the playoff race at the end of the season, and still provided us w/ w draft pick that allowed us to select minkah

The jay cutler experience was fantastic
I enjoyed 2017 a lot more than 2018. And Jay Cutler is probably the coolest guy on the planet.

Reactions: A1.
Back
Top Bottom