Dolphins Report - USA Today 11-18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Report - USA Today 11-18

He rates the Rush Defense a "B"? What an idiot... that rush defense just held the #1 rushing offense and Jamal Lewis to 88 yards! Sounds like a "A" to me!

No, I think a B was justified, if not a little high. We most definately could have done a better job with Jamal. We did good, but not excellent.

We held him to 3.4 yards per carry....what more do you want?

Hmmmm Jamal looked like he was ready to bust a few but didn't get enough touches...sound familier? Having said that I would give us a b+ at least. When you effectively shut down the top runner in the league, you deserve a lot of credit.

I love this quote:

Wannstedt said he has confidence in Yates, McKinney and Greg Jerman, a backup tackle who filled in at right guard after Perry's fourth-quarter injury. But he also acknowledged there could be a drop-off because of inexperience. McKinney only has four NFL starts in his one-plus seasons, while Yates hasn't made any.

Really? A dropoff? I didn't think that was possible with the way the O-Line has played over much of the past 5 or 6 games. Dropping any farther would be playing without an O-Line at all! :eek:

Heck, if that happens, why not just go to flag-football "self snap." You know, the one where you yell "Shotgun!," take three or four steps back, say "Hike!," and everyone runs out into their "patterns" while the "defense" counts "One aligator, two aligator, three...." :lol:

Originally posted by Samphin
Hmmmm Jamal looked like he was ready to bust a few but didn't get enough touches...sound familier?

He got 26 carries. More than enough chances to "bust one". And the one that he got for 19 yards came when Tim Bowens went outside and guess wrong...opening the hole.

Oh shut up with you and your facts Muck. :lol: All they do is ruin my argument! I guess it didn't seem like they were handing the ball to him enough with a no namer Qb and Heap as the only threat in the passing game. Plus, I saw a lot of Chester in there spelling Jamal so I didn't think he had that many carries...

Back
Top Bottom