Dolphins reportedly interested in LB Avery Williamson | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins reportedly interested in LB Avery Williamson

I always thought McMillan projected better at Sam anyway. He's not exactly a thumper and his speed is more valuable outside.
Actually he is a thumper and needs time on coverage skills from all the reports I read. Mans scared of no one and tackles hard and fadt.

This just in: Dolphins interested in every available free agent as long as they are over the age of 28, don't fit our scheme, and want to be paid like a top 5 player.
Actually what I've been hearing is they want younger players in free agency that can fit what the coaches want to do. They're not supposed to be going after the kids of free agents that they went after in the past. We'll see if it's true or not but that's what I've been told

Ozzy rules!!

I am really hoping for Edmunds or Smith, if Mayfield or Nelson arent there (yea thats right ill take a guard at 11 if he is the next Zach Martin)

I dont get it, isnt Kiko better at Mike and we drafted RM for Mike? There can only be one Mike lb so why have three when we dont have a Sam and Anthony as our only possibility at Will?
Raekwon McMillan is a Mike. Kiko has greater versatility and can play the Will. I think that we need to draft a Sam like Edmunds.
Make no mistake, if Raekwon comes back fully healthy as we expect, he's the future defensive leader and he'll be the Mike. Raekwon's reputation is one of natural leadership. Urban Meyer had him leading his Defense at 19 and absolutely loved him. Apparently this was the first major injury that Raekwon's ever had. It will be interesting to see how he responds. Don't be surprised if he comes back tough and hungry to succeed.

Forget McMillan. He's gonna be on the punt team in pre-season liked last pre season.

I dont get it, isnt Kiko better at Mike and we drafted RM for Mike? There can only be one Mike lb so why have three when we dont have a Sam and Anthony as our only possibility at Will?

New master plan of playing every LB at MLB; it's a new defensive strategy that Mike Tannenbaum devised based on his first name.

Actually he is a thumper and needs time on coverage skills from all the reports I read. Mans scared of no one and tackles hard and fadt.

Yah I know that's the report on him, I personally don't see thumper though. He's a strong kid but he's not built thick. And his coverage skills can be fixed, the natural athleticism and speed he has can't be coached.

Yah I know that's the report on him, I personally don't see thumper though. He's a strong kid but he's not built thick. And his coverage skills can be fixed, the natural athleticism and speed he has can't be coached.
Id like to see Hewitt and him be starters all year long if this truely the route we are going. A better DC would be the best change. Not a believer in Burke.

Because our FO doesn’t know what the **** it’s doing. That’s why.

Back
Top Bottom