Dolphins reportedly interested in LB Avery Williamson | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins reportedly interested in LB Avery Williamson

Even if we do sign a LB like Williamson, Roquan Smith at 11 would be an absolute steal. Both provides depth and lets us be versatile

Yup. I am in favor of three safety play. But we're obviously missing that third piece where James fits the bill.

Sort of like what Barron does for the rams now

I loved Burke the first 1/3 of the season. Things got questionable from there on out but I'll reserve judgement bc that offense was killing games and t.o.p

Highly doubt James lasts till 11.

Well with Suh on his way out
I would think Vita Vea would get some consideration at #11

As much I like Vea I don’t think he is in play for us. If they wanted a run stuffing DT then I would think they would have acquired Shelton from the Browns (later dealt to the Pats) in the Landry deal.

I'm good with Williamson, Wilson, and a couple of free agent interior linemen. Opens up #11 for a QB or BPA (Derwin James) and #42 for a TE.

As much I like Vea I don’t think he is in play for us. If they wanted a run stuffing DT then I would think they would have acquired Shelton from the Browns (later dealt to the Pats) in the Landry deal.

I have a feeling Vea is going to be much more than just a run stuffing DT
as you can see he can lineup anywhere across the line

He lined up at Defensive tackle 308 times,nose tackle 116 times,and defensive end 108 times

and can pressure the QB more so than a run stuffing DL
DVN9srqV4AAhDPG.jpg

I have a feeling Vea is going to be much more than just a run stuffing DT
as you can see he can lineup anywhere across the line

He lined up at Defensive tackle 308 times,nose tackle 116 times,and defensive end 108 times

and can pressure the QB more so than a run stuffing DL
View attachment 11298

Don’t get me wrong I like him a lot but that moving around stuff is college ball not the pros. His only move is the Bull Rush, which is impressive as heck to watch the way he uproots guards. His sacks in the pros will come from QB’s making the mistake of stepping up into his path.

Don’t get me wrong I like him a lot but that moving around stuff is college ball not the pros. His only move is the Bull Rush, which is impressive as heck to watch the way he uproots guards. His sacks in the pros will come from QB’s making the mistake of stepping up into his path.

We can agree to disagree

Back
Top Bottom