Dolphins resign Femi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins resign Femi

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Well the Dolphins have signed FB Obafemi Ayanbadejo, guess this is insurance against Konrad leaving. He had a pretty good preseason, I really hated to see him get cut.

Obafemi reminds me alot of a bigger Rob Konrad.

Bigger? You seen Femi? He is built more like Richie Anderson. Konrad definately has more mass......

Yeah Van I was thinking that too or taht maybe it was a salary cap issue but I guess i got my answer on why he wasn't signed.

I think this mean Konrad is likely out.I think the Dolphins are expecting someone to offer more money than what Dolphins are willing to pay.Dyer will likely be the starter going to trainign camp and Femi challenging Dyer..

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Insurance Policy although I think we already signed our insurance to an extension anyway....thats right what more could you ask for than Dyer.....he does what a Fullback supposed to do.

I don't really like Dyer that much I don't know why either. He just seems way overrated by us fans imo. I thought Femi had a great preseason and was cut merely due to being so similar to Konrad. If I had it my way Konrad would be back here as he has become a protyipical fullback. However, I see him landing in a city with a west coast offense in place. Hopefully it isn't in Oakland or to one of our fellow AFC Easters. I suspect that if he does resign with us that Dyer or Femi will not make it to training camp.

P.S. The Dolphins also brought in Femi's brother who was a linebacker in the CFL, if I am not mistaken. Wouldn't it be a trip if both made the squad next year?

Back
Top Bottom