Dolphins=Rodney Dangerfield | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins=Rodney Dangerfield

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
You know, I read ESPn.com and NFL.com every day. As I am sure most of you do. All week long I have not seen anything about the Fins and the Pats game. This is a big division game. All I see is Tuna and the Cowboys, The Eagles (God only knows why?), the Bucs, The Chiefs, etc But nothing about this game.

It proves two things:

1. There really is a biased against Miami in the media. If you think its bad now, see what it is like if the Marlins beat their darling Yankees.

2. The Dolphins just get no respect no matter what they do. When they lose to Houston it was everyones favorite story, but now that they are leading the division and have won three road game no one cares.

We just need to keep winning games and get some the media talking about our boys.

that is perfect, I want the media to keep telling the Phins they suck so that all of them have Zach Thomas' "to small to play MLB in the NFL" chip on their shoulder :D

I want them to downplay the addition of Seau and Knight until we are in the Superbowl.

Don't focus on the Fins please.

I don't want any attention from them. I'd rather fly unde the radar so to speak. :)

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
I want them to downplay the addition of Seau and Knight until we are in the Superbowl.

Don't focus on the Fins please.

Agreed. Nothing to see here, Media. Move along.

AT least until we make it to the Super Bowl. :cool:

For some reason I can't seem to find highlights after Dolphin wins. They are sure there all day though when we lose.

I don't know what it is a bout Miami. We did get a lot of attention last year though.

That's one thing that DOES bother me. The crummy highlights packages we get.

Fin-atic, in all honesty what have the Dolphins done this year to earn any respect from the media? You can not tell me that in years past the media didn't focus on the Dolphins. The pattern remains the same year after year. Our games this year have been boring and our offense has looked pathetic all year long. The Phins get manhandled by the Bills and require over 40 carries by Ricky to sneak out win and the Bills then almost lose to the mighty Bengals then get routed by the mighty 0-4 Jets.

The Phins D deserves respect so far this year for their effort.
But as a team we are under the radar. Until our offense can prove that it can put up points and dominate teams we should be dominating, we do not deserve to be in the spotlight.

Well, John Clayton did mention the game as the second-most important matchup in his First.....and 10 column:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=1638868

I know there is some media bias against the Dolphins, but it seems to me that they always get fair share of highlights on NFL PrimeTime. That is my main source of Dolphins game film since I only get to see maybe half their games all season.

Uh, Bumrush, which Bills-Dolphins game were you watching? The Dolphins most certainly did NOT get manhandled by the Bills.

Phins manhandled by Bills??? Sneak out a win???? What year did this happen?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom