Dolphins Roster: Bottom-3rd talent-wise? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Roster: Bottom-3rd talent-wise?

How many Miami players right now would players vote for the nfl top 100 list?

To state the obvious, top 100 isn't the opposite of bottom third. It would be interesting to see FH's opinions of Miami's top third talent at each position. Not just top 100.
My struggle with that is how to evaluate guys like Jackson who are still developing.

No one honestly believes Miami has a ton of talent. It isn’t possible one season after gutting the roster. 2021-2022 should be much brighter assuming Tua can be the guy with more talent around him.

Preston Williams was a difference-maker for This roster before injury. His first couple were rough but was increasing in athleticism again before hurting the foot. With Parker And Williams playing as good as they were around the SF game, our WR is no worse than average. With Grant as our #2...we're a steaming #2.

Preston Williams was a difference-maker for This roster before injury. His first couple were rough but was increasing in athleticism again before hurting the foot. With Parker And Williams playing as good as they were around the SF game, our WR is no worse than average. With Grant as our #2...we're a steaming #2.
He was the only other WR than Parker we had with legitimate NFL measurables.

I doubt we have 4 players that would be in the top 100 right now. Ogbah and Howard are the only two that would have a chance imo. That could change of course but at this time I only see those 2.

Therein lies the long-term problem. If Preston Williams is the player you are counting on to be the difference maker, you are going to be disappointed a lot. Granted, at his best, he can be that guy. But there are simply too many easy drops, off his hands kind of drops.

Therein lies the long-term problem. If Preston Williams is the player you are counting on to be the difference maker, you are going to be disappointed a lot. Granted, at his best, he can be that guy. But there are simply too many easy drops, off his hands kind of drops.
Well, he kinda offsets some of that with being able to go up and outmuscle DBs. Also, he's had some awesome 'hands-only' catches in tight coverage.
Dolphins first TD of the year was Williams making a tough catch ( I could be wrong).

Back
Top Bottom