Dolphins Roster: Bottom-3rd talent-wise? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Roster: Bottom-3rd talent-wise?

Well, he kinda offsets some of that with being able to go up and outmuscle DBs. Also, he's had some awesome 'hands-only' catches in tight coverage.
Dolphins first TD of the year was Williams making a tough catch ( I could be wrong).
No doubt. I don't hate him, I just wonder if the consistency will ever come. At some point, players are who they are. He's in his second year so there is still hope.

I like preston Williams to a point but the drops do worry me and now maybe missing half the season for 2 years in a row. That's not somebody I want to count on. He can be a part of the team next year but anything we get from him should just be a bonus......we need to draft two WR's and Williams would not stop me from doing that.

I like preston Williams to a point but the drops do worry me and now maybe missing half the season for 2 years in a row. That's not somebody I want to count on. He can be a part of the team next year but anything we get from him should just be a bonus......we need to draft two WR's and Williams would not stop me from doing that.
The two injuries bother me more than the drops... although this year's injury was caused by either a gator roll tackle or Wilkins jumping on him... either way, kind of a freak thing.

Still... We have to brink a flanker in to challenge him, as well as a pure slot man. I'd put money on us drafting two WRs next year. I wouldn't be willing to bet on WHEN we draft them however.

The two injuries bother me more than the drops... although this year's injury was caused by either a gator roll tackle or Wilkins jumping on him... either way, kind of a freak thing.

Still... We have to brink a flanker in to challenge him, as well as a pure slot man. I'd put money on us drafting two WRs next year. I wouldn't be willing to bet on WHEN we draft them however.
Give me Smith and Marshall to pair with parker........then add Harris to the RB room and watch Tua become the star he's supposed to be.

Give me Smith and Marshall to pair with parker........then add Harris to the RB room and watch Tua become the star he's supposed to be.
Which one would you run out of the slot? Smith?

This, exactly!

This is why you play the games and evaluate where you are. No one knows who finishes 2020 strong, hurt or with potential. Until the games are played.

But that Rush defense and offensive ability to run the ball will show us all going into 2021.

Back
Top Bottom