Dolphins Ruined Lamar Jackson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Ruined Lamar Jackson?

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score

Miami broke Baltimore’s streak of 51 straight games of at least 14 pts which was 2nd all time to New England’s 63 straight.

Ever since Baltimore’s loss to Miami they’ve failed to reach 20 pts in every game since lol I think teams are copying Miami’s blue print to stop Lamar Jackson and their offense

Miami broke Baltimore’s streak of 51 straight games of at least 14 pts which was 2nd all time to New England’s 63 straight.

Ever since Baltimore’s loss to Miami they’ve failed to reach 20 pts in every game since lol I think teams are copying Miami’s blue print to stop Lamar Jackson and their offense

It's true. I have Lamar in FF and he's been terrible since our game.

I mean it’s only been 2 other games, divisional matchups against very tough defenses in the Browns and Steelers.

The blueprint for stopping Lamar is have a great defense. He definitely proved me wrong to date because I never thought he’d be this effective when he was drafted, but I still maintain its going to be very hard to win a super bowl with him.

I mean it’s only been 2 other games, divisional matchups against very tough defenses in the Browns and Steelers.

The blueprint for stopping Lamar is have a great defense. He definitely proved me wrong to date because I never thought he’d be this effective when he was drafted, but I still maintain its going to be very hard to win a super bowl with him.
He's not good enough from the pocket, outside of broken coverages, to hit that level.

You need two good CBs like the Fins that can go one on one with their WRs. Stack the line. Dare him to throw deep

And egotistical Harbaugh will still want to give him the $175 million plus contract.

Bisciotti better step in and stop it. They seriously need to move on to a more traditional QB. He's only going to get worse with age.

But they won't, and his salary will cripple them and his play will get worse.

Nothing was mentioned of the 3 or 4 drops yesterday on the one drive when they talked about Tua's 80% completion rate. It should be more like 83% Although the announcers kept saying the Dolphins have the most drops in the league. Tua is climbing in the ratings though and Tannehill and some others are coming back down to earth. If Tua had not gotten injured, I believe we'd have a couple more wins and Tua would be a top 10 QB in yards Brisket "stole" at least 1500 passing yards from Tua this season.

1638834394963.png

I noticed how other teams have started playing the zero cover defense. A trend has apparently been started. As for Baltimore, its was about time Miami stopped the bullying. Baltimore was running roughshod all over Miami for years. At times I thought it was intentional, so now that they've fallen off a bit since Miami beat them, I'm not complaining.

Back
Top Bottom