Dolphins Ruined Lamar Jackson? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Ruined Lamar Jackson?

And he accomplished it at 20% of the salary we paid him the last 3yrs when he did next to nothing.
The guy played well for us after the transition to FS.

And is continuing to do so for the WFT.

And provide tremendously veteran leadership which we severely lacked this season hence the 7 game skid.

Not sure what your argument is. We overpaid him slightly?

Ok, I'll give you that.

How does this relate to MVP Lamar Jackson again?

Miami broke Baltimore’s streak of 51 straight games of at least 14 pts which was 2nd all time to New England’s 63 straight.

Ever since Baltimore’s loss to Miami they’ve failed to reach 20 pts in every game since lol I think teams are copying Miami’s blue print to stop Lamar Jackson and their offense

Same thing happened to Jared Goff after the SB and then again when Flores used the same scheme last season when the Rams came to MIA.

Honestly, if you’ve got the right defensive personnel, the tactics Flores employed against Goff, Herbert and Jackson should be used against every young, inexperienced QB with accuracy issues.

Jackson has always been a question mark throwing outside the numbers. His accuracy and decision making when forced to throw ahead of schedule also hasn’t been among his strengths.

Take away his TE and the middle of the field and he’s gonna have problems. The Dolphins essentially did that with the cover 0 pressure.

That was THE game to really turn the season around. To think how joyless the win vs Houston was. Finheaven belted out the biggest Bronx cheers, IMO after and during. The Ravens game was like a happy 'WTF Was That?' Moment. Seriously it seemed unfathomable to most that THIS team, of all the Dolphins teams over 15 years, was going to beat Baltimore.
The spanking of Carolina is when the 'validation' occurred that this team is actually legit and 'arrow up'.

Miami broke Baltimore’s streak of 51 straight games of at least 14 pts which was 2nd all time to New England’s 63 straight.

Ever since Baltimore’s loss to Miami they’ve failed to reach 20 pts in every game since lol I think teams are copying Miami’s blue print to stop Lamar Jackson and their offense

Look at their injured reserve and tell me what QB would be successful with that. Yes we did good but let’s not pretend Lamar forgot how to be good. Their system is built around the run and they lost 3 RBs and almost their entire OL

Look at their injured reserve and tell me what QB would be successful with that. Yes we did good but let’s not pretend Lamar forgot how to be good. Their system is built around the run and they lost 3 RBs and almost their entire OL
While you make a very valid point. The Dolphins have the 32nd ranked OL in the NFL. They have hardly any running game and they have played most of their games with their 2 starting WR’s at the beginning of the season on IR or constantly injured throughout the season.

Yet when the offense struggles to score points, it is Tua who gets the blame by many posters on here. Fair or not, that is unfortunately how it works if you are a starting QB in the NFL and that is why Jackson is presently getting the blame in Baltimore.

A top QB can elevate his team. I read it here every day

Cry me a river

Well Glennon suffered a concussion even though he finished the game. We may have ruined whatever if any shot the Giants had at the playoffs.
'May Have'? The NFC is a step down but I doubt an 8-loss team can make the playoffs and this Giants team will lose more games for sure.

A top QB can elevate his team. I read it here every day
Tell that to Mahomes when he went into the SB last year with his OL decimated by injuries. He struggled throughout the game and looked like an ordinary QB while the Bucs defensive line feasted on an overmatched Chiefs OL.

Even the best QB’s need solid OL play and a decent running game to have long term success in the NFL.

Tell that to Mahomes when he went into the SB last year with his OL decimated by injuries. He struggled throughout the game and looked like an ordinary QB while the Bucs defensive line feasted on an overmatched Chiefs OL.

Even the best QB’s need solid OL play and a decent running game to have long term success in the NFL.

I was poking fun at those who think that

Bills will losed again next weekend..that more important than lamar Jackson

Back
Top Bottom