Dolphins Ruined Lamar Jackson? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Ruined Lamar Jackson?

Bills will losed again next weekend..that more important than lamar jackson..they should of still win sunday ball was near T.E hand.

Maybe we can improve our line and running game this off season. One would think that this would be obvious to Flores
It should've been obvious last year. We didn't bother getting a decent RB and our O-Line went from 31st to 32nd.
It's really hard to believe in these guys to fix serious problems.
The only silver lining is money. We had pennies to spend. This year we have a Dragons treasure hoard.

I wonder if they could fall apart? I mean they are really beaten up and have a tough schedule the rest of the way. It would be nice to be in tiebreakers with them.

Cry me a river

Not crying just making a point. Wanted to put it out there because it’s a good example of how MVP caliber QBs still need help around them to be successful.

Never was a fan of Lamar as a real QB anyway. He’s an athletic gimmick. He could only wish he has the talent of Kyler Murray and Deshaun Watson. Those guys can use their legs but they’re QBs first

Byron Jones ruined Kyler Murray and his shoulder last year disturbing Murray’s game to the extent that Murray faded down the stretch

Can’t trust running QBs

Miami broke Baltimore’s streak of 51 straight games of at least 14 pts which was 2nd all time to New England’s 63 straight.

Ever since Baltimore’s loss to Miami they’ve failed to reach 20 pts in every game since lol I think teams are copying Miami’s blue print to stop Lamar Jackson and their offense

I suspect this might just be the end of the RB's playing QB in the NFL (which is what Lamar Jackson is....).

Back
Top Bottom