Dolphins safety Brock Marion Wednesday was named AFC Defensive Player of the Week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins safety Brock Marion Wednesday was named AFC Defensive Player of the Week

i came here to post that, but you beet me 2 it. I was pissed when brock didn't even get mentioned on espn.com for prime time players.

That is because ESPN is based out of NEW YORK, and they all hate Miami. Well most of them anyway

He wouldn't be able to be a primetime player because the game was on Monday Night. Espn does that player thing after the games on sunday and that is it. If the game would of been sunday then he would of got the nod from either Berman or Jackson.

And I thought that ESPN was based out of Conneticuit? I could be wrong.

That is because ESPN is based out of NEW YORK, and they all hate Miami. Well most of them anyway

Actually, ESPN is out of Connecticut, Bristol I think it is. Wherever they are though, it is in the Hartford suburbs and I know it is around 2 hours away from NYC. I know because I was up there once and drove by it. It was very close to Hartford. So technically, ESPN is closer to Boston than New York.

If you all notice when I posted right after the game I said that Brock would get the defensive player of the week, but I am sure many of you thought this also.

Thats what I thought also Iceblizzard, thanx for backing me up on that one.

ESPN updates their prime time players on their tuesday morning qb section. Still no mention of any dolphins, but all of the espn reporters aren't bad. Mort and Hank Goldberg have been supporters of Miami all season. Theisman has also said some nice things about Miami. How would you guys like to have Goldbergs job. All he does is report on the Phinz for espn.

I would love to have either job. Talking about looking forward to going to work everyday...jeesh!:D

Back
Top Bottom