Dolphins salivating at the speed Jaylen Waddle, Will Fuller will bring. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins salivating at the speed Jaylen Waddle, Will Fuller will bring.

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Me too.

"If you've got guys who can run on the perimeter, if you load the box, there's more opportunity for one-on-one matchups and opportunities downfield. Defenses have to make that decision when you have those types of players on the field," Flores said. "If you don't load the box and you play for those big plays, then there's less people in the box and less people to block, and I think it really becomes kind of a numbers/math game."

"When you have guys on the perimeter and guys who demand some attention -- that kind of attention -- then there could be more space. ... It's a chess game and obviously the run game and how you attack the run game, that's part of it."

It all sound great on paper. But I’m going to be cautiously optimistic. It’s along way before the season officially starts.

Guys need to stay healthy and available. It’s unfortunate W.Fuller has a one game suspension.

It’s not going to be easy to win 10+ games next season. It rarely is for most teams except for a few franchises.

Me three....

I envision so many variations on package substitutions, depending upon weekly matchups (gameplans), it should put DCs at a distinct disadvantage in mirroring defensive sub packages.

The game is really becomming more and more a "chess match" on a half to half basis.

We’re all salivating.

The only good thing about Fuller’s suspension is that it allows more elements of surprise for Buffalo week 2. And you know he’s eager to play some games after missing the end of last year too.

I also think it’s pretty overlooked how well Preston Williams was playing when he got hurt and what kind of impact that had on Tua. It was significant IMO. However, it’s hard at this point to expect prolonged production from him so if it happens, wonderful.

Let’s hope at least one of our OCs know how to use these weapons.

Parker, Gesicki, Fuller, Waddle, Williams, Long is some serious fire power.

Last edited:
I think we picked Waddle because he has elite speed but can be run into contact. If CB's are giving a big cushion I can see a ton of quick throws out of the RPO scheme. If they try to play tight man bump and run, well that could go very badly for them.

The Dolphins have one of the better secondaries and I think they would struggle with the likes of Parker, Waddle, Fuller, and Gesicki.

It all sound great on paper. But I’m going to be cautiously optimistic. It’s along way before the season officially starts.

Guys need to stay healthy and available. It’s unfortunate W.Fuller has a one game suspension.

It’s not going to be easy to win 10+ games next season. It rarely is for most teams except for a few franchises.
Still fun to get excited about though.

Me three....

I envision so many variations on package substitutions, depending upon weekly matchups (gameplans), it should put DCs at a distinct disadvantage in mirroring defensive sub packages.

The game is really becomming more and more a "chess match" on a half to half basis.
Me four.......not only the plays they can make on the outside but it should also help our running game with the defense having to back off the line.

Back
Top Bottom