Dolphins salivating at the speed Jaylen Waddle, Will Fuller will bring. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins salivating at the speed Jaylen Waddle, Will Fuller will bring.

I hope we run the ball down the Patriots' throat for 300+ yards, 40 minutes ToP and whip 'em good because they expected aerial fireworks.

Any idea where Gilmore is in his rehab? Is he expected to be a go wk1?

Unfortunately we won’t be able to see the effect Fuller and Waddle will have in a game together until the 2nd game of the season because Fuller still has to serve a one game suspension this coming season. It would nice to have both Waddle and Fuller in game one against the Patriots.

Unfortunately we won’t be able to see the effect Fuller and Waddle will have in a game together until the 2nd game of the season because Fuller still has to serve a one game suspension this coming season. It would nice to have both Waddle and Fuller in game one against the Patriots.
It would also be just as nice if we just came out and ran the ball down their throats, and won TOP 42-18.

WR1

Fuller is new, suspended for game 1, faster, but not as good as DVP.

Waddle is a rookie, who we hope becomes a WR1 someday soon.
I will strongly disagree on the bolded. Fuller has been more impactful when on the field than DVP ever since college. He's just struggled with staying there even more than DVP. DVP still has a valuable role though.

I will strongly disagree on the bolded. Fuller has been more impactful when on the field than DVP ever since college. He's just struggled with staying there even more than DVP. DVP still has a valuable role though.
he's had an all pro QB tossing him the rock.

since DVP figured out the pro game two seasons ago, he has become a much better player.

not a knock on Fuller, but I liken it to Michael Irvin and Alvin Harper.

Harper was the lightning (Fuller), but DVP is the all around better player (Irvin).

not comparing Fuller to Harper or Parker to Irvin, of course.

Some of you might remember that this time last year we were talking about the WR group being the strength of the team. By week 12 we were playing D-2 players out there. My point is, talking about getting rid of anybody right now is foolish. There will be injuries, and other factors that will affect the roster during the year. I wouldn't give up on Grant, Wilson, Hurns or even Bowden who has no clue what to do.

In some ways Fullers one game suspension helps add an element of surprise going into game #2 against the Bills.
We can use all the advantage we can against that teams.

It's time at the very worst we split the series with them.

he's had an all pro QB tossing him the rock.

since DVP figured out the pro game two seasons ago, he has become a much better player.

not a knock on Fuller, but I liken it to Michael Irvin and Alvin Harper.

Harper was the lightning (Fuller), but DVP is the all around better player (Irvin).

not comparing Fuller to Harper or Parker to Irvin, of course.
That he has. But even Watson's splits with and without Fuller show he's a big difference maker. He also had a strong rookie season with Brock O, and 3 great seasons in college tricking NFL teams into thinking Deshone Kizer was an NFL prospect.
Anyway, I don't want to sidetrack the discussion. I'm just excited to have Fuller. I think he's a big time playmaker that we sorely lacked last season.

That he has. But even Watson's splits with and without Fuller show he's a big difference maker. He also had a strong rookie season with Brock O, and 3 great seasons in college tricking NFL teams into thinking Deshone Kizer was an NFL prospect.
Anyway, I don't want to sidetrack the discussion. I'm just excited to have Fuller. I think he's a big time playmaker that we sorely lacked last season.
Agreed!

Oh it's all smiles. Everything looks good on paper. Let's hope it translates.

I really think it will.

I say this based on the players we have acquired over the last 2 years. Some are good and getting better while others are still developing.

What we did last year without a meaningful preseason with a team going through the early stages of a serious re-build was SENSATIONAL.

We have most of those same players along with some draftees and free agents that fill primary and secondary (depth) areas of need.

Last year we increased our number of wins by 5 against a tougher schedule then we are facing this year. I see increasing our wins by another 5 games this year as a reasonable prediction, since there are more reasons to believe we are going to be a much better team then last year, then not!

Back
Top Bottom